Day 15 continued again

Calum and I walked to his red Range Rover and drove back to the house. We walked in when we saw Ashton an Amy making out on the couch. I turn towards Calum and we High-fived it was all part of the plain. Luke , Kate , and Michael were in the kitchen Kate still looking at her phone. Sometimes I wish I could read or see what makes her on that thing all the time. But the only reason I am not on my phone all the time is Calum he makes see the world he is the reason. I walked to the fridge Michael standing in the way of course. I tried pushing him out of the way but no . I told Calum to move him or tell him to move but no. He was starring at the floor like he was hypnotized. "Michael Michael!" I yelled. He didn't move. I slapped him still he was not moving. I didn't know what to do . I looked at Calum and Calum walked away and left me with Michael . Luke some how got Kate off her phone they were looking in each other's eyes like they were crazy in love. "LUKE ! LUKE!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" He yelled at me.

"Tell Michael to move and ask him what is wrong." I said . Luke didn't even respond he was kissing Kate. I rolled my eyes. I wanted a beer so bad but Michael was lonely. He was the lonely one I was worried about. But I thought Kate and Michael would date and Luke could find some girl. Finally I shoved Michael just right and he fell on the floor. I grabbed a beer and one for Calum . Ashton and Amy had moved there way to the room which was good I guess. I looked at Calum."Calum something is wrong with Michael ."

Calum looked at me and said "I can't do this he always acts like this." I had a confused look and I rested my head on Calum's shoulder. Calum put his arm around me every time we touch I feel a little spark of something it makes me feel weird. I grad his hand and held on to it . I was so tried I fell asleep. But I woke up to a girl screaming. I looked at Calum and Kate and Luke were gone . I was shocked actually I didn't think they would like each other. But the though of Luke with her kinda made me feel weird I didn't know what to think. Calum scooped me up with his hands taking my breath away , carrying me to the bedroom.

He put me under the covers and kissed me on my forehead and said "Goodnight princess." He laid next to me. He put his arm around me I backed up till I could feel his soft chest against my back . My heart skipped a beat when I touched him I drifted to sleep with the steady beat of our hearts in sink. But in the back of my mind I had the anger of Luke with Kate but I loved Calum. I am so confused but I love Calum . Then I listened to the steady beats of our hearts in sink again which put my nerves to rest and my eyes shut tight with his breath down my neck. That made all the thoughts of everything go away.