Day 25 part 3

Day 25 continued again 

The door knob started to shake. "For real can you guys not right know." Luke said. I laughed and unlocked the door and walked out. "We aren't ok." I said to him smiling . "Let's party !" Ashton said . He went and turned on some music and walked to the fridge. "Oh yea forgot you guys just moved in . So who is running to the store?" Ash said. "I will." I said grabbing Calum's keys "Anyone want to come?" I asked walking out the door. Michael followed me out the door. I got in the drive seat of the car and sat there for a minute. I looked at him and looked away quickly. I picked up my phone and texted luke. 

Me: 

Can you come with us please 

Luke: 

Coming 

"Um so I guess Luke is coming he said to wait so... Yea ."I said to Michael . It was weird because ever since I found out he liked me I have been a little weird to him. I mean I guess it was the best so nothing happened between cal and I . But I just was confused about the whole situation. Luke jumped in the back seat . I quickly turned on the radio and backed out of the drive way . The gate opened and I pulled onto the road . Before we left I looked up the closest store and took the way it said.  No one talked in the car we just listened to blink 182 and nirvana. It was silent. I eventually pulled into the store's parking lot. "So who is coming in with me?" I asked as they both opened their door. So that pretty much answered my question. We walked in I walked straight to the wine part and Luke and Michael  walked to the food part. We got a lot of beer, food, and different stuff. I payed and walked to the car and put the stuff next to Luke in the back.   I got up front again and began to drive.  I pulled into the our drive way with a lot of cars in it now . I tried to park by the garage but that wasn't happening. I thought to myself how did they get that many people here that fast. I stepped out of the car and grabbed some bags out of Luke's arms . I walked up front and opened the door. There was people everywhere. I walked to the kitchen to see Calum talking to this guy. I set the stuff on the counter and walked over to Calum. The guy walked away from Calum. "How did you get people here that fast?" I asked. "Thank my sister she is here." Calum said . I loves his sister she was sweet and fun to be with. "Come here ." Calum said as he grabbed my hand and walked me out to where the music was playing. Marry You was on by Bruno Mars. "I always loved this song and you just make it perfect." He said. The song ended and Calum ran and jumped on the couch jump on the couch. "I have an announcement ."he said, I walked over and sat where he was standing in the couch. Calum's sister was pushing to get I front.  "So I like this girl..."he said . Everyone looked at me . My face started to turn red. Calum sat beside me grabbing my hands . This was getting weird. Michael and Ashton pushed people back so we had room to breathe. As he got down on one nee my hands went straight to my mouth. Tears began to roll down my cheeks . "Will you marry me?" I nodded quickly. He picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. As he set me down the people started to move away . Calum's sister walked up to me and said " Congratulations. I have the whole thing on tape ." She hugged me and walked away. I looked at the pretty shiny ring in my my finger and turned to hug Calum . We walked into the kitchen holding hands and I took 2 shots . "You are so cute." Calum said as he put his hand in my cheek. He leaned in to kiss me but Luke turned me around be for he kissed me. Luke hugged me so tight. "Can I talk to you?" He whispered in my ear. I followed Luke into cal and i's bedroom. "What is wrong." I asked . "Well um it's Michael he is kinda up set because he liked you first. but you and cal hooked up before he talked to cal or even ash about liking you. So I mean Calum didn't know but either did you. I don't know I think he is upset he never told you how he felt." Luke explained. "Oh I would listen he could tell me. I doubt he wants to tell me now though." I said ."I don't know just think about talking to him ok." Luke said as he placed a kiss on my head. I walked out and met with Calum . I took 4 more shots and 2 beers. I partied real hard. Next thing I remember was waking up. I woke up on the couch. I had a blanket over me. I wasn't wearing a shirt but I was wearing pants. I got up and wrapped the sheet around me. I walked into Calum and I 's bedroom to see Calum laying down with Luke. I walked back out and went to my purse to get some Advil. I walked back in the room pushing Luke away from Calum so that I could sit between them. From what it looked like they pasted out that way. I wrapped my arm around Calum . I closed my eyes and as soon as I did that Calum flipped over looking at me all mad. "What ?" I whispered. He pointed to my collarbone and I looked. I had bruises all over my neck and chest. "Who did it?" I asked .he looked at me and said "not me." I was so horrified to hear that "really?!"I said sacredly. Calum put him arm around me and fell asleep again.