Blurry

I felt arms wrap around me. My eyes fluttered open. Everything was blurry I felt nauseous everything seemed to be moving so quickly. "Are you okay baby?" I felt my head started to hurt. It almost felt like a migraine. I was set on a bed or was it a couch? I wasn't sure. The room felt like it was spinning and I couldn't tell where I was.
"Calum?" I asked.
"I am here." Someone said in a whispered voice. I felt sick I wasn't sure where I was and I couldn't get my thoughts together. My baby where was she and Calum is it really Calum? I couldn't focus on anything. "Go to sleep babe." Calum at least I think it was Calum he wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't remember what happened I had no clue what happened and where I went or even where I am at the moment. I closed my eyes for a few seconds taking deep breath and trying to figure out what happened. I opened my eyes slowly. I could see better then I had before. A tan arm was around me and I saw his tattoos. It was definitely Calum. I went to sit up but couldn't I didn't have the physical ability to. My head pounded and I felt like I couldn't mi e abs I actually couldn't. My eyes grew heavy and they shut. I laid there still trying to remember but not remembering a thing. My head hurt worst and I laid there but I forgot my thoughts when I fell asleep.