I lost count

I lost count.

 Paige's POV

 2 weeks later

 I woke up I had no idea what time it was and what day . I didn't care. I looked at the clock it was 3:15  how could I sleep that late I have no idea. I was doing better then before. I got up and walked out and saw people I didn't want to see. Amy was talking to Ashton and Calum was standing next to him. I haven't seen Calum since the hospital. Amy turned around "I text you." She said to me. "I didn't get it." "Oh." Calum just stood there looking at his feet. I walked to the kitchen and got an apple and then walked back to my room. I heard Amy talking . "I will have her leave so you guys can work. I am sure it is hard to think with her around. I think maybe you should talk to her and be friends but nothing more." I knew she was talking to Calum. I went through my clothes trying to find something. I quickly picked out my 5sos shirt with my black high waisted shorts. I didn't realize it but on the back of that shirt it said hood at the top. I wasn't thinking but I didn't really care. I finished my apple and got dressed and did my make up. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. Amy walked in. "Hey we are going to go some where calum and ash are writing here." "Oh why here?""idk ." I walked out with Amy and my purse across my shoulder. "Good luck writing." I said to the boys as I walked out the door. It was weird not really speaking to Calum . I began to text Luke when we got in the car.

 Me: hey what r u up to?

 Luke: nothing calum and Ashton went to Amy's to write. 

Me: Ik I was there when they showed up.

Luke: oh how did that go? 

Me: we didn't even look at each other or speak to each other. 

Luke: oh I though maybe you and him would maybe talk bc I feel you are feeling better about the problem

 Me: not exactly but I just want to be friends. 

Luke: so where you going? 

Me: your guy's house ?

 Luke: sure

 Amy pulled up and the gate opened. I went up an knocked on the door. Michael opened it. "You know you could just come in.""I don't live here any more." I replied. "Well most of your stuff is still here." "That is why I am here." Luke walked up to me. "So have you heard your break up story?" He asked ."what do you mean?" "He pulled out his phone. He showed me the article headlined 'cage split for good?' Cage was our ship name . I read it slowly trying to take it in with out anger over taking me. "Paige and Calum done for good? Possibly. The girl Calum cheated with came clean and says I don't regret it and I don't feel bad for 'cage' . The couple hasn't seen each other since Paige had to go to the hospital for self harm and that has been over 2 weeks. Is it a break or a split? But can we remember when Paige tried to runway? Calum gave her a second chance. We have some weird tweets from the couple. Calum : a break is good. Paige: we all need chances but it is hard to give them that once you got hurt bad. Calum: I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. Paige: I am ok I let it go and I am good by myself. " I read all these and regretted tweeting them. The past week I have been depressed but I am getting better and forgetting Calum . I looked at Luke and just nodded. "Where is my stuff?" I asked. "Still were it was left when you lived here."Michael answered. "Great so I have to go in his bedroom.""why is that a problem?" Luke asked. "To many memories." I said. "So uh how was the finish of tour?" I quickly changed the subject. "Good really good but ok with Calum he has been off a little you know?""sure." I walked to the couch. I was having a hard time at that point Calum preposed to me here. I quickly erased that whole night with him from my brain once I remembered it again. "Are you ok?" Luke asked. "I am not sure maybe it was the best idea to come here." "I am sure it's hard." Michael said. " you haven't really told any of us how you feel about this." Amy said. "I think it will get worse if we talk about it." I said to them. "But it might help. Hay was going through your brain when u cut your self ." Michael asked. I stood up "I am leaving I can't do this." I replied. "I didn't mean to make you upset." Michael said. "Well what ever can someone go get my stuff out of his room?" "I think you should do it." Amy told me. I just rolled my eyes and walked back to the room . Memories after memories blasted through my head. I stood at the shut door looking at the knob. The door was always locked when him and I was in there . I opened it slowly letting the sent of him come over me. I turned on the light. Looking at the room that was the way I left it. I just focused on getting the rest of my cloths and other things I needed. I left some of my books and jewelry. I walked in the bathroom looking in the mirror. I then opened the drawer . I saw my engagement ring in its box. I remember I threw it in the grass he much have found it. I closed the drawer and walked out looking at the picture on the nightstand. Calum and I used to be in the frame , but it was just me in my blue dress the night of our first date. I walked over and picked it up starting at it. I set it down and fell onto his bed. The sent of him made tears fill me eyes. I got up quickly when I heard someone come in. "Hey are you really ok?" Luke asked. "No no I am not. I miss him and living here. There are so many memories and the time I spend with him it feels like a waste. " "I am sorry." He walked over and hugged me by this time I had big tears down my face . I pulled away and he pushed me on the bed. "What are you doing?" I said even though I knew in my mind what he was trying to do. He slowly got on top of me and kissed me. "Stop please. Stop! I can't do this ." I pushed him off me. I grabbed my stuff and looked at him . "What were you thinking you said ..." I was cut off. "Sorry I didn't mean u make you uncomfortable or anything I just though it would I help." "No um I have to go bye." I hugged him ash walked out. I walked out the door giving Micky a hug. I got in the drivers seat and looked at Amy. "I have to tell u why Luke tried to pull." I said "I have a pretty good idea what happened." She said . "Nothing happened I said no." "Oh anyway you and Calum need to talk." "And that is another thing I will be saying no to."