Cheater

I was laying down with Hayden and it was almost my birthday and I was kinda excited. Calum always planned stuff for people's  birthdays. He would always take me to my favorite restaurant when we were dating and we would go to a beach house later that weekend. My birthday this year falls on the day they have to leave for tour. I am not happy at all about that. "I'm telling you I am not going. We need to talk to management." Calum said loudly to the guys sitting in the living room. I was on the couch listening. "It's wrong they should know not to do that." Calum mumbled.
"Calum they aren't gonna push back everything for someone." Ashton said. "I mean if it was Any I would feel upset too."
"Listen I think we should reschedule tour for a later date a lot of shit is happening." Michael said and Luke nodded in agreement.
"Paige needs you more then ever right now." Luke said looking at Hayden and I laying on the couch.
"I don't know what they will do thought they are probably gonna say sorry you have to like they always do. " Ashton said. 
"I don't even know if I want to go on tour." Calum said looking upset.
"Why?" Luke asked kinda looking scared.
"I'm gonna be away from everything I love and I just don't like it. I don't like the thought of it. Paige being by herself scares me now more then ever." Calum said tears filling his eyes. "I don't think I should go on tour feeling like this. Feeling like I have to do this. I want to want to do this not make myself do it. "
I sat up and walked and put Hayden in her crib because she fell asleep. I walked back out and say by Calum. The football game was on so they weren't really talking anymore. Calum had a Liverpool jersey on. The one I got him for Christmas.
"Calum I want you to go on tour. I was thinking maybe I could go with you but not far. I don't want Hayden to ride a plane or anything. I just ... I don't want to be alone." I looked into his eyes but a feeling I had made me want to cry. I looked into someone else's eyes like I loved them. I wasn't raped I cheated. Memories flashed. I closed my eyes and held my head. I was drunk I know that I was also high and I don't know you I did it.
"You okay?" Calum asked rubbing my back.
"Yeah." I said holding back the tears. I felt a lump in my throat and the tears poured out. I ran to my room and layers there thinking 'what did I do?' I wanted to die I hurt the person I love the most.