Day 26 Part 2

Day 26 continued

I finished my tea and said "I am bored." I said. "I know something we can do. " Michael said. "Truth or Dare!" I smiled and shook my head yes. We all sat on the floor in a circle. I was a little nervous but who cares. "Who is going first?" Luke asked as he walked out. He sat next to Michael. "Me." I said. "Ashton truth or dare?" I said in a weird almost shaky voice. " I Dare you on your next dare to dare Calum to run down the road naked. " I laughed. Calum pushed me down. "Really !?" Calum said as he placed a kiss on my lips. He lifted me back up and took off his pants. I started laughing so hard. I ran and grabbed my phone. Calum was walking in our drive way with his boxers on. But as soon as he hit that black pavement they came off. I took a video. All of us were dying of laughter. He picked up his boxers and put them on as he came up the drive way. Tears were rolling down my face from laughing so hard. Calum walked in and poked me in the ribs and said "YOU!" We walked over to the circle again. "Calum your turn. " ash said. "Paige truth or dare ?" He asked me. I looked all nervous. "What the hell dare I guess." I said. "Calum looked at me for a second. "I dare you to flash all of us." Calum said . My face turned red. I slapped his chest as hard as I could. "Ow what you said dare."he said .Calum moved to the other side to see everything. I quickly lifted my shirt and bra for about 4 seconds. "There." I said. No one talked for a minute. I felt super weird. "Luke you go since Paige already went." Calum said. "Paige truth or dare?" "Why is it always me?" I whined. "Truth or dare." Luke said again. "Truth I guess ." I blurted out. "Who had better sex with you Calum or me?" Luke said. I was going to hurt someone and I was pisses he asked me that Calum looked at me and so did Luke. "So um Calum is good at certain parts and so are you ." I said. "That doesn't give us the answer does it?" Luke said. I shook my head and mumbled under my breath"Luke." And that was the truth. But poor Calum I got nervous. "What?" Calum said. I think he really didn't hear me. I grabbed Calum's cheeks and put my nose on his nose. "You silly." I said . Luke understood the first time I said it and he was happy with that . But he let this one go because I didn't want to hurt Calum and he knew that . "Alright Michael your turn." I said pulling away from Calum. He looked at me "Paige truth or dare?" "Not me again I guess truth." I said face palmed. "What is your safe word during sex?" Michael asked. "Idk um bananas I guess." I replied. "I don't ever remember you saying bananas when we did it before." Calum said . I shrugged. "So I am not that good?" Calum said. "No you are good can we just drop this conversation." I said quietly and quickly. "So um Paige your turn." Ashton said. "Ok truth or dare Michael?" I said. "Truth." He replied. "Ok so this truth involves Calum in it to. Have you two ever made out with Luke ?" I said . Calum got this look on his face. "Just wanted to asked because of live streams and shit you have done on camera." I said. Calum shook his head yes as did Michael. "I knew it ." I said. Luke looked down at his hands trying to not pay attention. I wanted some more tea I got up and stepped over Calum. He grabbed my wrist. "Wait who did you lose your verginity to?" Calum asked. " I don't know Calum did you loses yours to Luke." I pulled away. I wasn't mad I was just tried of people asking me questions. I walked into our bedroom and fell on the bed. I knew Calum kissed Luke when they both were in my bed. I just had that feeling. I have nothing wrong with that but Calum is dating me . Me not Luke but they were drunk last night also so. Calum walked in. "Can I talk to you seriously for once." I said . "Yes any time. He said. "Calum I love you with all my heart. But why do you want to marry me?" I asked. I looked at my ring. " I want to marry you because you have a great personality , you are beautiful, sexy, loving , and caring . We are so much alike it kills me. I love you destiny Paige forever and always. " he told me. "Does anyone know we are engaged." I asked. "Nope and that is why you are going to our benefit concert and I will propose to you there again." Calum said. "Awww cal ." I grabbed his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. We walked out holding hands . "Let's watch a scary movie." I suggested. "Ok how about insidious?" Luke asked . " I have never seen it but ok ." I sounded unsure. Calum pulled me into his side. We shared a blanket and had popcorn. I put my head on his chest when the scary parts came. I ended up falling asleep with my arm around his stomach and my head in his chest. The sent of him was wonderful.