1-10

Chapter 1 Assigned by the Husband Country At the beginning of the

  twenty-fifth century, human beings finally moved towards the universe they dreamed of, and formally stepped into the sea of ​​stars.

  However, as science and technology become more and more developed and human beings move further and further away, the population is aging seriously and the ratio of men to women is out of balance.

  The emergence of this phenomenon immediately attracted the attention of all mankind.

  For this reason, human beings have specially established a federal law: women do not marry after they reach adulthood, and the state assigns objects.

  Want to say no? !

  Unless you can afford a single tax of up to 10,000 a day.

  As a Jindan Patriarch who has lived for tens of thousands of years, Ji Yunshuang never imagined that her partner would be selected by a machine.

  "The federal system reminds that according to the big data, Ms. Ji Yunshuang, you will become an adult on X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X. Please bring your object to the Civil Affairs Bureau as soon as possible to get the certificate, or come to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate as soon as possible. The object you assigned."

  After reading the information on the watch no less than five times, Ji Yunshuang had to accept the reality and went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to collect the object assigned to her by the Federation.

  Before approaching the Civil Affairs Bureau, I heard the magical song played on the radio.

  Two orioles sing green willows, you don't have a girlfriend yet.

  Male and female twin rabbits walk side by side, you don't have a boyfriend yet.

  A river of spring water flows eastward, and you don't have a boyfriend yet.

  I ask you how much you can worry, you don't have a girlfriend yet.

  You don't have a boyfriend yet.

  Raise your glass to relieve your sorrow, worry even more, you don't have a girlfriend yet.

  Lu sees the injustice and roars, you don't have a girlfriend yet.

  This song should only exist in the sky, you don't have a boyfriend yet.

  Me too. . one. . body. . dog. .

  "Ding dong."

  The door of the Civil Affairs Bureau hall opened slowly, and Ji Yunshuang walked in bravely.

  Walking towards me was a working robot, and a cold mechanical voice sounded, "Hello ma'am, are you here to register and receive the certificate, or to collect the objects assigned to you by the Federation?"

  "I'm here to collect the objects assigned. " Ji Yunshuang twitched the corner of his mouth in embarrassment.

  "Okay, please come with me and go through some simple procedures." The machine staff politely led her inside.

  After the robot went through one procedure after another, Ji Yunshuang was placed in a VIP lounge and told her partner was on her way, asking her to wait patiently.

  While waiting for her partner, Ji Yunshuang couldn't help but wonder what kind of partner she would be assigned? !

  If it is a man who is ugly, drinks, gambles, and domestically violent, how should she let him die? !