11-20

Chapter 11 Husband and wife meet each other but do not know each

  other Gu Mo and others, who had been waiting for a long time in room 3, finally saw Ji Yunshuang who came belatedly.

  "Hi, I'm here to apply for a pharmacist certificate!"

  Knocking on the door, Ji Yunshuang cut to the chase and handed over the prepared materials.

  Gu Mo sat at the head of the desk, with Les Na and Feng Xizhao next to him.

  The eyes of the three of them, without exception, looked up and down on her body.

  This is also the second meeting between Gu Mo and Ji Yunshuang, the first time was at the Civil Affairs Bureau.

  But obviously, Ji Yunshuang's completely unfamiliar eyes didn't recognize him at all? !

  However, it was the first time Feng Xizhao and Les Na met, and they thought that such a soft and cute girl, their commander, would be willing to make such a fuss? !

  That's madam!

  It's still a lady who knows how to make medicine, so that's a bit of a privilege!

  but!

  "Ms. Ji Yunshuang!"

  Gu Mo looked at the information Ji Yunshuang brought over, and flipped through it, "It says that Ms. Ji's medical skills were studied at Tianyi College?!" Ji

  Yunshuang nodded, "Yes!"

  Gu Mo looked up Glancing at her, "What year is the student, what is the student number?!"

  Ji Yunshuang paused, "I am a secret student, and there is no record of the student number!

  " I froze for a moment!

  Secret student? !

  The secret student of Tianyi Academy is the dean's student? !

  "Are you the dean's student?!" Feng Xizhao asked after thinking about it!

  Ji Yunshuang was taken aback when he heard this!

  Can she be said to be the dean's teacher? !

  He was also the teacher of the first dean!

  However, she really couldn't say that.

  After all, Tianyi Academy has been established for hundreds of years. Although the physical fitness and age of human beings have greatly improved since entering the interstellar world, her age has just reached adulthood.

  So she just nodded vaguely, acquiescing yes.

  Now they all have strange expressions.

  There is no further doubt about her pharmaceutical ability.

  Especially Gu Mo, he had heard before that Tianyi College wanted to develop a special medicine that could help the wounded recover quickly, so it seems that it has been researched.

  However, what he couldn't understand was that the medicine was dark in color, and it was still a trauma medicine, unlike the medicine that he used to take internally.

  "Whether the Black Jade Intermittent Ointment that Ms. Ji sells online was developed by you yourself or by your teacher, the dean of Tianyi Academy!"

  Feng Xizhao was more curious about this, although he heard that she made it herself on Xingwang.com It came out, but at this time he was a little suspicious, and wanted to ask if there would be other answers.