41-50

Chapter 41 Talking about space

  "Miss sister ~ even you bully me?!" Kanai Li

  's voice became more aggrieved, but Ji Yunshuang laughed.

  At this time, the car came down from the sky and landed in front of her house.

  Yue Lin opened the car door, and Ji Yunshuang got out of the car first.

  When walking to the door, Ji Yunshuang suddenly thought that this lock can also be opened by Gu Mo? !

  And that guy is coming back for dinner tonight? !

  Ji Yunshuang suddenly snorted, and raised his hand to fiddle with the smart lock on the door? !

  Kanai Li and Yue Lin came over, Kanai Li tilted his head to look at her curiously.

  "Miss, what are you doing?!"

  Ji Yunshuang said without raising her head, "I'll change the lock."

  Kanai Li blinked his eyes, a little confused? !

  "What's wrong?! Is this lock broken?!"

  Ji Yunshuang shook his head, "Is it true, I just want to change it."

  While speaking, Ji Yunshuang clicked with both hands, and the lock was removed.

  Yue Lin stood a little behind, raised his eyebrows to watch her move, and suddenly pressed his watch to transmit this scene to Gu Mo.

  Gu Mo, who was far away in the military area, heard the beep from the watch, opened it and saw that woman was holding the removed door lock? !

  At first he didn't know what she was doing? !

  But soon he figured it out, this woman is changing the locks? !

  Is this protecting him? !

  Gu Mo gritted his teeth angrily, he found out that this woman is really capable? ! You can piss him off anytime!

  Turning off his watch, Gu Mo looked at the important personnel of the military region in a conference room with a gloomy face, and focused on the person who was making a report? !

  "What did you stop for?! Continue!"

  The man continued to report tremblingly.

  Ji Yunshuang removed the lock, but she didn't install another lock.

  But she still invited Yue Lin and Kanai Li to enter the door first, and then went to buy another lock on Xingwang.

  Regarding this, Kanai Li also teased, saying that her little sister had to change the lock when she was invited in!

  After entering the door, Yue Lin was sitting on the sofa in the living room, and Ji Yunshuang brought out an apple to entertain him.

  Kanaili clamored to go to her bedroom, but Ji Yunshuang had no choice but to take her there.

  "Miss, I didn't expect your bedroom to be so beautiful!"

  Kanai Li looked at the white sand curtains, ice blue sheets and bedding in the room, and although she didn't appreciate the beautiful portraits hanging on the walls.

  Suddenly, she felt a little envious.

  "Miss, I want to live at your house and sleep with you~"

  Kanai Li hugged her arm, shaking like a baby.

  Ji Yunshuang looked at her calmly, "I'm afraid your fiancé won't agree."