221-240

Chapter 221 The Little Hot Pot Doesnt Taste Right?

  Gu Mo, who received pocket money from his wife for the first time, looked at the 500 credits displayed on the watch, and was very thankful that she didn't transfer 250 credits to herself.

  "Okay, save some flowers!" Ji Yunshuang exhorted him enthusiastically.

  Gu Mo burst out laughing again, looking at her with doting eyes.

  "By the way, I heard from the old dean that you want to rebuild a better mecha?" Gu Mo suddenly remembered what the old dean said in the laboratory.

  Ji Yunshuang nodded, looked at him and said, "I said I would pay you a mecha, of course I must do what I say."

  Gu Mo was instantly moved, and looked at her affectionately, "So, Yunshuang is for Me?"

  Ji Yunshuang paused for a moment, her expression a little unnatural, and then she opened her mouth and said, "You can think so if you want to!"

  Gu Mo smiled lowly, only saying that she was shy.

  But Ji Yunshuang's thoughts had already drifted to Zhong Fin, knowing that he could tell Gu Mo this, he probably knew it was wrong.

  I just thought about going to him in the afternoon, and asking him to pay the class fee for the team building of class F by the way.

  The bell fin over there didn't know that he was going to spend money again to avoid disaster, so he concentrated on throwing himself in a pile of broken copper and iron, wondering whether it is better to put these two together or these two together? !

  "Forget it, let's try it all!"

  Zhong Fin simply assembled all the scraps of copper and iron, um, it seems that two of them were scrapped!

  Forget it, just scrap it! Looking at the other two.

  When Zhongfin put down the two scrapped parts in his hand and changed his hands to get the other two, there was a sound of "click" and the snapping back into place.

  When Zhongfin heard this sound, he thought this was done, but when he loosened his fingers, these two were also scrapped.

  Bell Fin's face stinks, I don't understand why these two are also scrapped? !

  Turning around and throwing away the broken copper and iron in his hand, he re-calculated the proportion and size of this mechanical part, but no matter how he calculated it, it was correct, and there was nothing wrong with it? !

  Zhongfin looked strange, thinking hard but not knowing what the problem was?

  And at this critical moment, Ji Yunshuang's call came?

  Bell Fin saw that she was surprised first, and then connected immediately.

  The moment the communication was connected, Ji Yunshuang saw the red color of his back through the light curtain, and said, "It's in the forging room."

  Ji Yunshuang didn't even need to guess about the large area of ​​red, as he could tell at a glance that he was sleeping in the forging room.

  Bell Fin nodded: "Yes, what's the matter with Teacher Ji?"

  He saw crowds of people around her, and a steaming pot floating across the screen, so he knew she was in the cafeteria, so he was serious She called her Teacher Ji by her appearance.

  Ji Yunshuang was having dinner with Gu Mo, and while the bottom of the pot was still boiling, he took the time to call him.

  "I just wanted to ask where you are? I'll go find you after I finish eating." Ji Yunshuang said.