51-70

Chapter 51 Growing Vegetables in the Backyard (Subscribe to V)

  Gu Mo went to the back kitchen and looked at the simple facilities.

  "Can I have a visit?" "Let

  's see."

  Ji Yunshuang said indifferently, and continued to work.

  Gu Mo wandered around in the back kitchen. Because of his tall stature, it seemed that the back kitchen, which was okay, seemed blocked.

  "What is this?!"

  Suddenly he saw a door and wanted to turn around to ask, but there was no one behind him.

  Ji Yunshuang walked out without knowing when.

  Gu Mo paused, and decisively opened the door.

  As a result, a bone-piercing cold air rushed towards his face, and he was so startled that he subconsciously closed his eyes

  . Is this a cold storage? !

  Gu Mo walked in and saw that it was stuffed full of meat and vegetables.

  The meat dishes are all packaged in common packaging, and Gu Mo knows where they come from at a glance.

  Vegetables are not the case, they are all packed in colorful bags, some are more, some are less, and it feels like they were made at random.

  Open a bag casually, inside is snow-white and snow-white lotus root.

  This is what he didn't see when he was on the rotating platform outside.

  Get close and smell it, the fragrance is leisurely, giving people a feeling of refreshment.

  Could this be grown on such broken land as their federation? !

  Gu Mo became more and more suspicious, so he simply took the lotus root and went out to find it.

  "Ji Yunshuang."

  He called her.

  Ji Yunshuang, who was sitting next to Kanai Li, looked back, "What are you doing?!"

  "Where did you buy your vegetables from?!"

  He came to her side, still holding lotus root in his hand.

  When Ji Yunshuang saw the lotus root in his hand, he remembered that there is still such a thing.

  He snatched the lotus root from him and took a bite, "I planted it."

  After speaking, he pointed the lotus root at him with a look of disgust, "Only your vegetables are still called vegetables! It tastes terrible."

  "Planting It ?!"

  Gu Mo didn't believe it, but asked again: "When and where did you plant it?!"

  Ji Yunshuang said, "When you go back to plant at night, you will plant it in the back yard."

  Gu Mo seemed to be saying something Nonsense, I asked again: "I'm asking, where did you get the vegetables here."

  "I planted them." Ji Yunshuang looked at him, "Where did they grow them? My backyard. I'll plant them when I go back at night."

  Gu Mo said I still don't understand, so I want to tell him.

  "Fine, it's fine if you don't want to say it."

  Gu Mo stopped asking, anyway, he would go back at night anyway, and he really wanted to see how she planted it.

  Seeing that he stopped asking questions, Ji Yunshuang immediately turned back to Lian and continued to eat. After being busy for so long, she was already so hungry that her chest was on her back.