251-255

Chapter 251 Ji Yunshuang Confesses

  Ji Yunshuang listened to his words, and saw his serious face, the corner of his mouth twitched!

  Not only her, even Gu Mo was taken aback for a moment.

  If I didn't guess wrong, that aunt named Yue Mengyao is a woman, right?

  "I, Xiao Mengyao was only three years old at the time, and I was coaxing the child. Besides, both of us are girls, and even if she grows up, I can't marry her!"

  Yue Li looked dissatisfied. Agreed, and said: "Your Highness, how can you coax the children with golden words? Even if they are really coaxing the children, but the marriage contract has been concluded, it should be completed as a junior. My aunt has no children. I am the only aunt who can continue the marriage contract with Your Highness." Yes, so of course I am His Highness's fiancé." What he

  said was well-founded, if Ji Yunshuang was not young and well-informed, he would have been fooled by him.

  "What a mess." Ji Yunshuang overturned all his arguments impatiently, and then continued: "Yueli, you know me, and I can't stay here, so you hurry up and get rid of these messy thoughts and live a good life." Live your own life."

  Yueli paused after hearing this, his face became extremely serious, and said: "I can wait, Your Highness. Moreover, I have six reincarnation disks, no matter how many years, where are you? can find you."

  Therefore, we are the best match.

  He didn't say the last sentence, but the thought in his heart was very firm.

  Ji Yunshuang opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but Gu Mo who was next to him frowned and asked, "What do you mean? Yunshuang, what do you mean you can't stay? Where are you going?"

  He looked at Ji Yunshuang, looked up He involuntarily grabbed her arm, looking at her with unprecedented tension in his eyes.

  Ji Yunshuang saw that she hadn't solved Yueli's problem yet, and this person had another problem.

  "This... I'll talk about it later, I'll..."

  She meant to get rid of Yueli's trouble first, but Yueli looked at Gu Mo as if watching the excitement.

  "You don't know? You don't know who she is? You don't know that she wakes up every time for only fifty years? After fifty years, she will sleep again. When and where she wakes up is unknown. You don't even know the unknowns that she doesn't know?"

  Yueli's gloating words made Gu Mo's heart sink. He turned his head and stared at Ji Yunshuang, " Is what he said true?"

  Ji Yunshuang got angry this time, instead of answering his question, he reprimanded Xiang Yueli in the blink of an eye, "You talk too much, get out."

  She chased him away to let him go.

  But Yueli acted as if he didn't hear him, and said, "I'll tell him what's wrong with the facts, so that he can stop the loss in time, and stop thinking about the future between him and you."

  "Is there any relationship between me and him ?" What does the future have to do with you? You have passed Yueli."

  Ji Yunshuang was really angry this time, and his expression turned cold when he looked at him.

  Yue Li was taken aback for a moment, then shut his mouth obediently, but he still didn't go out, and just stayed there with a stern face, acting as if I wasn't embarrassed and everyone wouldn't feel embarrassed.