111-130

"Okay, okay, okay."

  Ji Yunshuang perfunctory him impatiently, and then looked at his drunken appearance very disgusted.

  If you don't let you drink, you have to drink it, and you drink it like this.

  "Master Ji!"

  The old Qian who was lying on Qian Xutian's body called her again, accompanied by a belch.

  Ji Yunshuang's expression became even more thought-provoking, she just turned her face aside, neither looking at him nor smelling the smell of alcohol all over his body.

  But Qian Xutian was not so lucky, he was heavily burped by this alcoholic belch.

  But he had no choice but to endure it.

  "Master Ji, don't worry..."

  Lao Qian finally uttered a sentence after belching, but because of his drunk willingness, his sentence was missing by half? !

  Ji Yunshuang raised his eyebrows and waited for a long time, but he didn't wait until he asked her to rest assured?

  Qian Xutian, who was supporting him, couldn't stand it any longer. While supporting him to keep him from moving, he looked at Ji Yunshuang next to him and said,

  "Master Ji, uncle, he drank too much. I'll take him down to rest first." Ji

  Yunshuang Nodding quickly, he said: "I'll go back today, let him come to me when he sobers up tomorrow."

  Qian Xutian nodded repeatedly, and immediately said: "I'll arrange a car to take you back."

  This is someone who even his uncle would respectfully call him Master Ji, and he dare not neglect him.

  Ji Yunshuang shook his head and said, "No, you can take care of him."

  Then he turned his head and left.

  What else did Qian Xutian want to say? ! But the uncle in his hand seems to be unable to hold on!

  "Ouch~"

  Old Qian swayed, and in an instant his stomach turned and he vomited all over Qian Xutian.

  Qian Xutian frowned on the frame of his glasses, and immediately supported the uncle who was doing evil by him, and had no time to worry about other things, so he hurriedly took him to a side room to rest.

  It's just that he vomited badly, and there was a lot of filth on his body that could be thrown directly on the bed, so Qian Xutian threw him to the robot, and asked the robot to wash him and throw him on the bed.

  It's just that his uncle didn't want to follow the machine, so he grabbed him?

  "You saved me, from then on my things are yours, all yours."

  He also pushed his hands on him like pushing something to express more accurately.

  Qian Xutian knew that this sentence was not really addressed to him, but to the half of Master Ji just now.

  Qian Xutian was very upset. He never expected that he had worked so hard for so many years to serve the family without complaint.

  In the end, everything is someone else? !

  This feeling of making a wedding dress for others made him very dissatisfied.

  "However, your things are still yours. I won't snatch them, and I don't allow others to snatch them. Whoever snatches them, I, I will kill them." Before