31-40

Chapter 31 Whose wife? !

  Ji Yunshuang has found someone to turn to for help, Les Na.

  She immediately sent him a message first, explaining her current situation, afraid that he would not see it, and then hurriedly sent a message? !

  The communication was picked up immediately, and the figure of Lesna appeared, "Ma'am!"

  With just two words, Tang Jue over there recognized whose voice it was? !

  "Lesna?!" He made a sound in surprise? !   Lesna was also surprised. Although he couldn't see anyone, he still asked: "Is that Captain Tangju

  ?!" Now

  Ji Yunshuang should be surprised, "You guys know each other?!"

nodded.

  "That's great! Lesna, we're in trouble, I'll give the watch to Tangju now, let him tell you!"

  She took off the watch and handed it to Tangju.

  Tangju took it naturally, found a place to lay it flat, and then looked at the figure of Lesna.

  "Captain Tangju, why are you with your wife?!"

  Before he could speak, Lesna frowned and asked? !

  Tang Ju was stunned by his questioning, and then convulsed like a ghost, "What madam?! Who is your wife?!" It was only then

  that Les Na realized that Tang Ju didn't seem to know Ji Yunshuang's identity, and was about to explain it to him , and saw Gu Mo walking over from the side.

  Immediately, Lesna went up to meet him, "Master Commander, Madam and Captain Tangju seem to be in trouble?!"

  Gu Mo also frowned, not understanding why they were together? !

  Then Tang Jue saw Gu Mo's image, "Commander!"

  Gu Mo said, "Where's Ji Yunshuang?!"

  Tang Ju turned her head and looked at Ji Yunshuang with a complicated expression!

  Ji Yunshuang ran over and

  put his face closer, "I'm here!" Gu Mo frowned even more, "Where are you now?! Are you injured?!"

  "Tang Ju and I are returning from Planet Carbon Tart On the starship, but now we are surrounded by four starships of unknown origin, and the captain is dead, the deputy captain is injured, it was a woman who did it."

  Ji Yunshuang expressed everything he could express , As for the clarity, she thinks it is very simple and clear! up.

  Gu Mo rubbed the center of his brows with a headache, "Tangju, tell me."

  Ji Yunshuang knew that she was being rejected, but in this situation, she would have a lot of adults not to care about him.

  "Commander, we are at the coordinates of the Laniakea supercluster of galaxies... Our situation is... Now we are requesting support as the captain of this flight."

  Sure enough, it was more official when Yu Tangju spoke. .

  But on the other side of the communication, Lester had more clues than he had provided, but, "Commander, none of them have been detected!"

  Before Gu Mo could speak, Tang Juo said again; "The other party used star No. jammer, so you can't detect it, but the location is absolutely correct!"

  Gu Mo was surprised, "Since the other party blocked the signal, how can her watch still be used?!"

  It's this question again, Tang Juo He didn't answer, but looked at Ji Yunshuang who was on the side.