241-243

Chapter 241 Temporary Safety

  "Go to the left."

  Ji Yunshuang immediately turned and ran to the dirt road on the left.

  The dirt road is a real dirt road, which is piled up with loess, and it gets higher and higher as you go up, and finally you run to the top and there is a very high earth dam.

  "Go down."

  When he was running nervously, Yueli suddenly turned around and wanted to run down the earth dam? The startled Ji Yunshuang almost failed to stabilize and rolled down!

  Running to the bottom of the dam, Yueli led him into a hole, and then watched Hei Ye running away from above them.

  "Okay, it's safe for now." Yue Li said with a sigh of relief.

  Ji Yunshuang looked at him, "What does it mean to be temporarily safe?" Yueli said

  , "There will be another wave of danger."

  Ji Yunshuang: "...I now feel more and more like I am playing a game, and I have to kill Strange?"

  After speaking, he carefully glanced outside to make sure that the men in black hadn't gone back, and then walked out of the cave.

  It really squeezed her to death just now, the hole is really too small.

  "Hey, where are we going next?" Ji Yunshuang looked at him in the cave and asked.

  Yueli glanced at her, then came out of the cave, and said: "Go to the Mohe River."

  Ji Yunshuang: "Where is the Mohe River? What are you doing there?"

  Yueli replied: "There is a family by the Mohe River. The master of his family can protect you, or send you away."

  Ji Yunshuang was silent, and then said after a while: "So those people really came to kill me just now? Why did they kill me?" Yueli

  stopped talking again, Instead, he turned around and walked towards the bank of Mohe River.

  Ji Yunshuang raised her eyebrows, but followed him and continued to walk forward, but the further she walked, the more she had a feeling, and asked, "Is there a fish market in front?"

  Yue Li paused, but immediately returned to normal, and said: "It's not an aquatic product market, but there are indeed a few that buy freshwater fish."

  Ji Yunshuang nodded and continued: "Those who buy freshwater fish have fish ponds, right? The fish in the few of them are their own. They are raised in fish ponds."

  Yue Chuan nodded again, "Yes."

  Ji Yunshuang pouted, as if asking how she knew this?

  But she didn't say anything, just walked forward with Yue Chuan.

  Then, it didn't take long for them to come to the aquatic product market they just mentioned. Looking at the buckets and basins lined up on both sides of the road, most of which were filled with just a few types of freshwater fish, Ji Yunshuang thought that this really shouldn't be What kind of fish market is called, at most it is called a fish market.

  "Hey, do we have any tasks here?" Ji Yunshuang asked Yueli beside him in a low voice.

  Yue Li shook his head, but said, "Do you want to eat fish?"

  Ji Yunshuang curled his lips and said, "I don't want to, the last thing I like to eat in my life is this kind of small fish, there are too many fish bones."