191-210

Chapter 191 City Council Meeting, Uncle Bao

  's old policeman looked at the tea in his hand, glanced at her, and said, "Your girl is good?"

  Ji Yunshuang smiled, looked down at her cup and ran away Tea, and said: "You have a good eye, Lu'an Guapian." The old policeman's eyes were also bright, and he looked at her: "Girl knows this tea."

  Ji Yunshuang didn't answer his question, and asked again: "Do you have a pen and paper? ? The

  old policeman stopped ignoring her question this time, and generously took out a large stack of white paper from the side drawer and gave her a pen from the pen holder on the table.

  Ji Yunshuang took the pen and paper, said: "Thank you." Then he turned around and climbed to an empty seat to paint.

  The old policeman saw that she took her things but did not answer his question, so he moved a stool to her side, watched what she was drawing, and asked again: "Girl, do you drink tea too? Do you want to drink tea?" What kind of tea do you like to drink?"

  "Pu'er." Ji Yunshuang replied without raising his head.

  And the old policeman's eyes burst into a very bright and excited light, and he said in an incredible tone: "Pu'er, this tea is very difficult to buy, I have never bought it before, girl, do you know where to buy it?" Do you have it? Or do you have it?"

  Ji Yunshuang didn't expect that there would be people who love to drink tea in such a place, and felt that they should know tea quite well.

  "I don't know where they are sold, but I do have some here, do you want it?"

  She looked up at him as she spoke.

  As soon as the old policeman heard that she really had it, he immediately said with joy, "I want it." After he finished speaking, he remembered that he hadn't seen the goods, and was worried that the girl's tea might be fake?

  It wasn't that she was worried that she would deceive herself with fake tea, but that she was so young that she would be deceived by others.

  So he immediately asked again: "May I have a look at the tea first?"

  Ji Yunshuang raised her head, with a very ordinary expression, "Yes." She waved her hand again, and a piece of unopened tea cake appeared on the table.

  The moment the old policeman saw the tea cake, his eyes were glued to it, and he stretched out his hands cautiously, stroking the outer packaging of the tea cake tremblingly.

  That's right, touching.

  The old man looked lewd, and touched the tea cake with both hands. With that movement and expression, Ji Yunshuang's eyes widened in shock, and he got goosebumps all over his body.

  "Hey! You don't have any eccentricities, do you?" Ji Yunshuang shook the goosebumps on his body and said.

  Hearing this, the old policeman immediately withdrew his hand, glared at her and said, "Smelly girl, what nonsense are you talking about?"

  After speaking, he stretched out his hand again, but this time he picked it up directly, and opened the package slightly , sniffed it fiercely, and immediately felt refreshed.

  "How much?" The old policeman said with a bloody look.

  Ji Yunshuang paused for a moment, recalling that when he was taking these tea leaves, did that person named Tie mention the value of the tea?

  But after thinking about it carefully, she didn't remember it!

  "Forget it, just watch it!" Ji Yunshuang waved his hands, looking not very concerned.