131-150

Chapter 131 Brand New Mecha

  Gu Mo sat up straight all of a sudden, staring at the hologram on the video with bright eyes, feeling his breathing quickened.

  Then, the communication call from Zhongfin's side came.

  "Master Commander, this is a brand new mecha. It has corrected all the problems of previous mechas. I put it into your wife's ring, and it will be sent to you by courier later. I hope it can help you."

  Gu Mo was really happy about this news, but there are lessons learned from the past. , he still asked one more question: "Are you sure there is nothing wrong with this mecha?"

  Zhong Fin understood his cautiousness, but it didn't mean that he wouldn't be angry because of his doubts, so he looked at him with a beard and staring eyes, "If you are worried, you can No, Ill keep it for my students.

  Gu Mo laughed when he heard this, and said, Im not worried, how can I be worried about what you gave me.

  Zhong Fin snorted coldly, and then said: Well, be careful." After finishing speaking, he hung up the communication.

  After hanging up the communication bell, he went to send him a courier, while Gu Mo sat in his original position, turned on his watch, and carefully checked the information again.

  It's all the information of their operation. He needs to sort it out a little more to see if he can find some clues.

  Ji Yunshuang on the other side didn't sleep all night, but he was still full of energy.

  Before going out of the tent, she lifted the curtain and took a look. The sky outside was gloomy, as if it was going to rain.

  She exited the tent, added another thick coat, and then went out.

  Today, Lao Qian didn't come to pick her up. It may be that yesterday's car was stolen and there was no car!

  She was walking alone in the bare mountain valley, and a gust of cold wind blew by, causing her to close her eyes.

  "It's only October and it's so cold, it shouldn't be snowing!"

  She muttered to herself, and then remembered that it was still summer when she woke up, and it was almost winter now!

  While sighing, he slowly arrived at the mine.

  What catches the eye is the energetic students, who are studying the pile of stones that have just been delivered.

  "How is it? Is there any new discovery?!"

  She came to them and asked with a smile.

  As soon as the students saw him coming, they immediately formed a circle around him, and one by one began to chirp: "Mr. The lack of materials, with it, I will definitely produce a perfect graduation work, so that I can graduate.

  The loud voice is the class monitor Ke Lingyu Xibo, with an excited voice and a flushed face, which is different from the previous ones. The staid image doesn't fit.

  Ji Yunshuang nodded with dignity, and said, "That's a good idea, and congratulations on graduating soon." As soon as

  she finished speaking, Ke Lingyu Xibo hadn't come yet, and she said thank you, and then a classmate next to her said said to her.

  "Teacher Ji, look, I found this. This thing is called Xunhua Iron, which is very valuable. Teacher Ji, can we sell it and replace the equipment in our class with new ones?"