256-260

Chapter 256 About the Real Estate in Duoqiao Street

2023-01-01 Author: After nine o'clock

  "Yes yes yes, I am old and I am old, I can't look at the old ones." Zhong Fin hurriedly quarreled.

  Ji Yunshuang let out a "hum", but did not continue to hold on.

  Zhong Fin didn't continue to look for things, the two of them got more and more busy with the things in their hands, and it was already dark by the time they finished their work.

  "Not bad, good progress today. I believe this mecha will be released in a short time."

  Zhong Fin packed up the things at hand while feeling very emotional.

  Ji Yunshuang glanced at him, and then looked at the basically formed mech over there, "I won't be needed anymore."

  Zhong Fin smiled and nodded, "Basically, it's just a little finishing work. Of course, if you want to It's not impossible to do it by yourself."

  Ji Yunshuang snorted disdainfully, "I'm free!" After she finished speaking, she paused, looked at him and said, "I won't come tomorrow, let me know when the mech is finished. I'll just say it."

  Zhong Fin was not surprised by her decision at all, nor did she object to it, so she nodded, "Okay, I understand." He walked out as he said that, but he thought of something while walking, Ask: "Then are you still coming for the graduation exams of the students in your class?"

  Ji Yunshuang thought for a moment, then nodded: "Yes, I promised them this."

  Zhong Fin understood, "That's fine, I will notify you of the date in advance Yours."

  The two stopped talking, and after walking out, Zhong Fin looked at the dark sky outside and opened his mouth to ask if anyone was coming to pick her up, but the next second he saw Yue walking towards them. Sichuan.

  Zhong Fin knew about the relationship between Yue Chuan and Gu Mo, and understood that he didn't need to worry about her elderly's safety, so he kept his mouth shut and waited for Yue Chuan to walk towards them.

  "Principal, Teacher Ji." Yue Chuan nodded to the two of them as a salute.

  Zhong Fin smiled and said, "You talk, I'll go first."

  After finishing speaking, he turned his feet and walked in other directions regardless of the reaction of the two of them, muttering while walking, "Oh, I'm really old, and my back hurts with such a little workload.

  Hearing his cry of being tired, Yue Chuan immediately looked at Ji Yunshuang, "Is Teacher Ji also very tired, I'll take you back to rest."

  Ji Yunshuang was quite tired, but not physically, she was Heart tired.

  "Okay, you can send me back first."

  She also wanted to go back early to rest, as for him, he could live with them like last time, and go to the academy the next morning.

  Yue Chuan smiled when he heard the words, as if he was happy to help.

  But when the two were about to reach the gate of the college, Cheng Yaojin, who was blocking the way, appeared in front.

  "Your Highness, I have found you."

  Yue Li stood in the darkness, staring closely at Ji Yunshuang beside Yue Chuan.

  Ji Yunshuang was stunned when he saw him, "Yueli?"

  Yue Chuan next to him gritted his teeth, and immediately turned his head to complain to Ji Yunshuang, "Mr. It's okay, I don't know how to reflect on it, let's just say you ordered it."