Level 2:Melromarc

"I must ask, how did you and your family convince all the other guests to remain?" Thor asked

"Simple. They just told them that they can stay here as long as they like, they're worlds would remain frozen. And if they do stay, we'll do whatever we can to make their stay comfortable." Gen Wolf said. "Hence why your drinks and food are not running empty. I heard that mortals have a love for delicacies. So if you do have a preference, please do tell and I'll provide."

"I feel like there's another reason they're staying." Captain America said

"Well, you can ask them once we're fully done with this." Gen Wolf said.

"Why can you not tell us?" Batman asked

"Because I wasn't with them when they discussed that. I was busy handling the food and adjusting the rooms because the other four couldn't fix the house properly." Gen Wolf said. "Seriously, those four couldn't even get separate private shower rooms and had a gender specific one that made it seem like a prison shower room. So all males, of all ages by the way, shared one shower room and the ladies had the same issue. You can guess how problematic that can be when adults and kids share the same shower room at the same time."

The guests either deadpanned or had a grossed out look

"Exactly. So while my other self is busy babysitting the weirdos, I'm stuck with house cleaning like a damn maid. That's why you should ask them about it and not me." Gen Wolf said.

"Sounds ruff.." Sokka punned

"Oh ha-ha." Gen Wolf commented sarcastically.

"More like: That's ruff, buddy." Zuko joked for once.

"Look at that, Zuzu could actually make jokes instead of talking about honor all the time." Azula snarked

Zuko rolled his eyes at the remark

Gen Wolf, meanwhile, slammed his head on the floor with each word. "I. Got. Hit. By. That. Damn. Line!" Once his head was through the floor, he screeched like a pterodactyl.

"Are you okay?"

"Probably not..."

Gen Wolf pulls his head out the hole and shakes himself clean. "I'm quite fine, thank you for asking." he says like he didn't just smack his head against the floor and screech earlier. "Shall we start now?"

The scene opens up to show the two Glitch Heroes in the meeting room once more, looking down on the various maps that were set on the table as well as the different books and other pieces of equipment and various items.

"What is all that stuff? Korra wondered

"Armor, magic grimoires, potions... these boys are provided the essentials for adventuring." Erhard said.

"Kinda like our trips to the dungeons." Bell realized

"Why would you willingly go to a dungeon?" Iroh asked worried

"It's not the prison kind of dungeon. It's a monster dungeon where you go to hunt monsters." Lili assured

"What's the point of that?" Opal wondered

"The monsters of that dungeon, when killed, drop a valuable crystal that you can trade for money. The bigger the crystal, the higher the value, but it's heavier and also higher the risk. Or if you're playing it safe, the smaller the crystal, the smaller the value, but lighter and smaller risk." Gen Wolf said.

"So either go for smaller prey and get smaller treasure but it's safe and you can get far more. Or you can go for bigger prey and get larger treasure but it's dangerous and you can only get a limited amount."