Level 22:Cal Mira

"So there's more to Mr Naofumi's journey?" Keel asked

"Yes there is. And you'll see it right now." Gen Wolf said, "Even though Naofumi is replaced by two morons."

The scene opens up to the crashing waves of the ocean. The group was in Raphtalia's old village, Lurolona Village, which was being supervised by Lord Reichnott for the time being.

"Home." Keel sighed

Keel was already there along with a few other demi-humans, it didn't matter whether they used to belong in this village or just lending a helping hand.

"Good to see you're doing well under his care." Thor nodded while Wasp hugged Keel gently, making her smile

The group had decided to come back for their old wagon and leave it here in the village for safe keeping.

Keith: We would've gotten here a lot more earlier if Filo didn't try to beg Melty to stay with us...

{ Small Flashback }

Filo: No! I don't wanna leave you, Mel! I want to always always be with you!

"That's so cute~" Ann and Hestia cooed

"That time as little kids when we had to leave our friends house." Artemis chuckled

Filo was hugging Melty too tightly, the girl's face was turning red. Frostine and Raphtalia were pulling Filo away while Yenova was pulling Melty free from Filo's killer hug.

"Filo, she needs to breathe!" Kizuna exclaimed

Frostine: She needs to breathe, Filo!

Princess Yenova: Filo! Let Mel go!

Filo: *whiningly* NO!

A few shook their heads fondly at the filolial girl

"Is that normal or..?" Keel muttered

Princess Melty: *struggling to breathe* F-Filo! Y-You're... killing me...

Zane and Keith just watched the chaos unfold with a sweatdropping Mirellia.

Keith: She just had a sleepover with Melty and this is how it escalates...?

Zane: Makes you wonder if they're gonna be mates for life...

"I would not be against that." Fitoria said

"Better her than pedo-yasu at least." Kizuna agreed.

Keith facepalmed softly before shoving Zane's face away.

{ Flashback over }

Keith shuddered at that memory.

He then looked at the cliff edge and saw Raphtalia and Keel praying at a grave, which no doubt belonged to Rifana.

Keel lowered her head, praying as well.

In fact, the whole room had a moment of silence for the poor girl

Keel was once more wearing the clothing she wore long before she became a slave. She had Keith to thank for that with his shield's crafting system.

Speaking of, Keith now had the Vassal Staff temporarily binded to him till he finds a proper wielder. He was thinking of gifting it to Yenova since she's a magic user and had foreign magic, but that would sacrifice her ability to use other weapons.

"Would she even want something the 'trash king' touched?" Sokka joked

"I don't think she'd want some tho that was in the 'Garbage bin'" Spider-Man followed up