Level 8:Quest For Magic Clothes

The scene opens up to Erhard's blacksmith shop. The smith had a large BLT styled sandwich ready to be eaten.

Both Keel and Hulk drooled at the sight of it

"Ah, the classic BLT. Who knew it could exist in another world." Hunk said, being team Voltron's resident cook.

"If only I got to actually have it..." Erhard muttered, both fond and disappointed.

Just as he was about to enjoy his meal, the bell on the door rang as familiar customers went in with two extra girls.

Erhard: Welcome. *sees the two* Ah, come on you two. Don't just come here to show off every time you get a new slave.

"You could've just said hi." Wally deadpanned

"Well, he's kinda correct. It kinda is the first place they go to." L'Arc points out.

Zane: *snarkily* A simple hello would have sufficed.

Erhard: *sees Filo and Frostine* More young girls? You guys are a bunch of lolicons...

"What's a lolicon?" Aang asked.

Those from the Avatar world shrugged. Heck, almost everyone else did too. Those that knew aside from Gen Wolf were the Phantom Thieves, Erhard, Kizuna, L'Arc, Therese, Glass, and Raiden.

"Well, a lolicon is someone who's into lolis. A loli is essentially a young girl." Gen Wolf explained. "Kind of like Ms Kazayama here."

"HEY!" Kizuna shrieked.

Zane: Hell no!

Filo: *looks at the sandwich* Master, can I just have a little snack?

Erhard: Want a bite? You can knock yourself out.

"Why did I say that...?" Erhard muttered

Filo: *cheerfully* Thanks!

Raphtalia: Filo, don't over do it.

Keith looks at the silent Frostine, who was staring at the sandwich but wasn't saying much.

Erhard: Hey, relax. It's fine, miss. How big of a bite could she take anyway?

"Famous last words I assume?" Therese giggled

And cue Filo transforming to her filolial form under a puff of smoke, ripping apart the cloak that kept her modesty and nearly tipped over a few shelves. She then began munching on the sandwich, unfortunately eating it all.

"Quite the appetite." Thor chuckled

"So much for lunch..." Erhard grumbled

Keith: *sighs* And there goes the sandwich...

Erhard just had a face of pure shock and surprise.

"Pfft...h-his face..." Robin snickered

"Wouldn't you have that kind of face if a child suddenly turned into a giant chicken in front of you?" Artemis challenged, tho she did find that look on Erhard;s face pretty funny

"You mean a filolial." Aqualad corrected.

Zane: *embarrassed* Sorry about this glutton.

Keith began explaining the situation. In summary of what happened and how it started, the two woke up and found the two girls being their filolial and dragon pets that somehow transformed.

According to Beloukas the Slave Merchant, filolials have kings and queens that lead them and only those kings and queens could transform into human forms. A special crest was even needed for her, but Zane didn't want to give her one.