Level 23:The 3rd Wave of Catastrophe

Fitoria walked back into the theater and sat next to Keel, hugging her knees with a sad look

"Are you ok?" Keel asked

Fitoria retained her stoic mask and nodded but her longing eyes told a different story.

The next thing Fitoria felt was Keel's arms around her, which the filolial queen appreciated

"We;re almost done. Just hang in there." Erhard said

The scene opens up to show Melromarc's naval fleet sailing to Cal Mira.

After Keith had gone down marching underwater, he had returned to the group and spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach with them. That night, he used the Dragon Hourglass Sand Shield to teleport to the Dragon Hourglass in Castle Town and alert the queen of the new information about the wave.

"So that shield is like fast travel.." Wally muttered

"Do either of you have something like that?" Oscar asked the vassal heroes and Kizuna

They all nodded or affirmed in their own way.

The queen quickly gathered up her army and began to prepare for the upcoming wave. Meanwhile, Keith had instructed Yenova to begin recruiting some adventurers in Cal Mira to join the battle.

Queen Mirellia: I don't know how, but we made it.

Zane: I'm actually impressed you managed to gather up such a large fleet so quickly. I doubt the old man would've done this.

"I can;t see the old man doing this. But she's proven to be an effective leader." Keith nodded in approval

Princess Melty: *bashfully* Oh, it really wasn't a big deal. Preparing for the waves is the royal family's responsibility.

"Good to know." Bolin said before realizing she was there. "Wait, why's Melty there?!"

"She's the crowned princess. She shouldn't be out there." Mako agreed

Zane looked at the princess for a few seconds before voicing out what's on his mind.

Zane: Why are you here again?

Melty's face quickly contorted from a sweet bashful face and into a frown.

Princess Melty: What's that supposed to mean?!

"Tsundere~" Lili teased

"You're one to talk." Gen Wolf teased

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lili gawked

"What is a tsundere?" T'Challa asked

"It's when a character acts with a cold personality but sometimes has a soft and mushy attitude that appears whenever they're flustered, embarrassed, or just sometimes cute cute despite the demeanor they're known for." Gen Wolf answered. "Like Melty for example."

Azula felt the wolf looking at her. "What are you looking at me for?" she huffed.

"Is Azula a tsundere?" Ty Lee teased, making the fire princess flustered.

Azula growled at the acrobat, only to plummet into embarrassment when Gen Wolf confirmed it with: "She definitely is~" in a teasing tone.

"Conner is also a tsundere." Gen Wolf added, making the clone sputter out and cough as he was drinking when the wolf made that comment.

"He is?" M'gann asked

"Hello Megan. Have you seen how he acts cool 24/7 and suddenly grows flustered when around you?" Gen Wolf snarked