Level 11:Royal Escorts

Gen Wolf was patiently waiting for those who were getting in the hot spring to finish dressing up. He was aware that some of the girls were uncomfortable with showing off. But when you have an Amazon, a teenage Japanese model, a bunch of athletic and good looking superheroines...

Actually, just a ton of women in general and a ton of swimwear choices, it becomes a waiting game that would no doubt last for hours upon hours on end. The boys and men finished up around 30 minutes ago.

Gen Wolf ended up playing on his laptop out of boredom... playing Solitaire... And when someone's playing Solitaire, that's when you know someone's bored.

"Oh hey, they're rea-" Wally trailed off, not so subtly drooling, as he caught sight of his girlfriend, who wore a dark green two piece.

"Oh finally. Can you tell the other girls that you gals need to speed it up? We're wasting a ton of time waiting for you all. And it's just hot springs, decide your swimwears if we're going to the beach." Gen Wolf grumbled loudly.

It took the girls another 15 minutes just to finish up. And this was without Yamato's hot springs ritual. Which took another 15 minutes for everyone to finish up. Let's just say, she got some weirded out looks afterwards. But hey, Gen Wolf joined in just to make it less awkward and he was the most energetic one between everyone.

"That much time over swimsuits...so illogical.." Batman muttered

"Bats, let us women do our thing, we'll let you do your thing. Okay?" Wasp suggested.

There was a collective smile between all the women. One that clearly said, "Say something like that again and we'll fuck you up and we don't care if you're Batman."

"Fine." Batman said, still not intimidated. Then again, when you face the most insane humans alive, like the clown prince of crime, and the man of tomorrow on occasion, nothing much scares you. But he will admit, a woman's wrath should never be tempted. Ever.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Click*

Keith: *groggily* It's so difficult to sleep with this damn shield...

"I was wondering how he was gonna sleep with that stuck to him." Wasp said

"And I'm glad my shield isn't like that." Captain America said. He could still recall his shock when Loki broke it apart while trying to rescue Thor and all of Asgard. And ironically enough, it was only yesterday.

Keith uncomfortably shifted around his bed as the shield was currently on his back. He then sits up before moving the shield back on his left forearm before bending back, inciting a loud pop from his back.

Keith: Ooh... My back...

"Stings doesn't it..." Spider-Man said.

.

.

.

"Why did I say that?" the webhead thought to himself.

The wolf in the room looked away innocently.

Keith then exits his room and sees his breakfast, which was a beef gyudon bowl, on the table made for him by Zane.

"Meat..." Sokka drooled before he was splashed in the face by water and smacked with a pebble.

"Don't drool in here!" Toph and Katara scolded

"Sorry..."

Keith: Thanks Zane.

Keith carried his food to his VR room and prepared while eating his food. Once he was done eating, he ran back to the kitchen to place the bowl on the sink before running back to log in to his character.