Level 19:Pope vs Heroes

"Now then, let's see how they get through this." Ms Marvel said

"Fingers crossed that the three idiots die." Shigaraki hoped

The scene opens up to show the Bow Hero, Sword Hero, and their parties standing on the outskirts of a treeline that overlooked a cave. According to their intel, this cave housed a powerful replica of the legendary weapons.

"How did the church find this place?" Katara said

"Likely researched its whereabouts." Asami reasoned

"Or swiped a scroll like a certain someone." Sokka teased

"No clue what you mean." Katara played along

Itsuki: *looks up from map* This is the place.

They all entered the cave and trudged in deeper until they arrived in a cavern. In the center was a shrine of sorts. They walked up to the shrine and found a coffin in the middle.

Ren: Here's where the four cardinal weapons...

Itsuki: Yeah, there's no doubt about it.

Itsuki perked up and looked at the open ceiling above them. Ren, meanwhile, opened the coffin and to his confusion, there was nothing inside it.

"They were too late."

"It's a trap!" Robin realized quickly

Ren: Hey! What's going on here?! It's empty!

Itsuki narrows his eyes and sees a bright shine on the sky. His eyes widen as he gasps in shock at the realization of what that shine was.

Itsuki: Everyone run! We gotta–

*KABOOM*

The cave that they were in was engulfed in a bright light and a powerful explosion soon followed. Once that could be seen from the sky.

"How did they get out of that?" Keel asked

Itsuki opens his eyes and finds himself laying on the ground, outside the cave entrance, far away from the blast. He sits up and sees Ren laying a few feet away from him, also sitting up in confusion.

Around them, there were people wearing black cloaks and masks that concealed their identities.

"The shadows. They were watching them too?" Artemis asked surprised

{Present Time}

Ren and Itsuki managed to reach the crater and saw Pope Balmus on the other side while Motoyasu, Zane, and Keith were with their parties down on the crater's center.

Ren: Hundred Swords!

Itsuki: Meteor Shot!

Their attacks launched towards the pope but his barrier protected him.

Itsuki: Looks like we got here just at the right time.

The two slid down the crater and jumped to the center to join the others in this fight.

Princess Malty: Sir Itsuki! Sir Ren!

Motoyasu: *confused* You came back from the dead?

Several people sighed at the spearman's stupidity.

"How much longer do we have to endure that?" Suki groaned with her face in her hands

"6 more viewings, if I remember correctly." Gen Wolf said.