Level 10:Zombie Dragon (Re)awaken

"So then, is everyone ready?" Gen Wolf asked after a 10 minute break

"I believe we're ready to go." Glass spoke up

"Very well. The hot springs shall be ready after this viewing and garments shall be provided along with it." Gen Wolf told them

"Aw, thanks Wolfie." Ann thanked.

The scene opens up to Keith staying up late and working on Filo and Raphtalia's accessories. Raphtalia's bracelet and Filo's hair clip. He was also working on Yanoka and Frostine's accessories. A necklace for Yanoka, and a tiara for Frostine.

"All made by hand. Impressive. But I take it they're more than gifts?"

"Correct." Gen Wolf answered

After a short while, he walks over to the girls and checks if the accessories would fit.

When he got to Filo, the blonde angel girl slowly woke up though she was still half-asleep.

Filo: *sleepily* What's wrong, Master? Can't you get any sleep tonight?

'She's adorable~"

Fitoria smiled at her successor's cuteness.

Keith: No, it's... I just came to check on you girls. You can go back to sleep, Filo.

Filo: *sleepily* Okie... Goodnight Master... Thank you for checking up on us... See you tomorrow...

Filo gently closed her eyes and slowly fell back asleep. Keith smiled and kissed Filo on the forehead.

"I wanna hold her~" Therese squealed

"Me too~!" Wasp squealed.

Keith: Yeah... See you tomorrow, kid.

Keith smiled and moved back over to the wagon and kept the tools and accessories in his inventory before moving back over to his sleeping spot. He then logged out, letting his avatar sleep and letting himself sleep.

{Timeskip - Next Day}
{Time before Wave - 14}

The group were packing up and preparing to head out. They stopped when they saw a mother and her child exhaustedly walking by. Keith decided to help them by preparing food for them.

Captain America frowned, having seen that more times then he'd like to admit

"What happened to them?"

Mother: You folks would do well if you turn back while you can.

Son: If you keep going down this path, you'll die.

Zane: Meh, I've dealt with worse.

Keith rolls his eyes at Zane's remark before facing the mother and son.

Keith: We heard there was a village down this path.

Mother: The village is devastated. Even the village elder got sick with the plague.

"A plague?"

Keith: Don't we have a plague that's slowly on going back home...? SARS-CoV-2 I believe it was called...

"What's he talking about?" Tony asked seriously

"In Earth, a different one, the one the two come from, there's a plague that's been going around called the Corona Virus, now known as Covid-19. Nasty bugger. SARS-CoV-2 is its first name." Gen Wolf said.

"In other words, its the plague under a different name." Ant-Man said, not liking this. "How serious is this?"

"600 million confirmed cases globally as of current date of December 2022, and 6 million dead." Gen Wolf answered