Level 21:Trial and Council

"Can I see Raphtalia yet?" Keel whined impatiently

"Patience, doggie." Gen Wolf said.

Keel ironically, whined like one, making her sound admittedly adorable

Fitoria was hiding it well, but she was getting antsy. The closer they got to finishing this, the closer she got to seeing Filo soon.

"In any case, shall we?" Superman stated as the screen started

Keith: BLOOD SACRIFICE!

Sounds of blood splattering were heard against the blackness. And then a girl gasping in fear.

A rock in the shape of a heater shield fell from a high place and down on a small pond. The rock floated on the water and was now damaged.

Fitoria: *worried* Shield Hero...

"You knew what was happening?" Oscar asked

"No, but I could sense it." Fitoria said.

Fitoria looked towards the distance, a look full of distress was present on her face.

Keith: Fitoria!

Keith jolted awake in a cold sweat and sat up. It was around 2am and everyone in their room was asleep.

Keith: Fitoria... I'm okay...

"I know that now." Fitoria said, relieved he and Naofumi were ok

Keith looked to his left upon hearing some shuffling and hair scratching. It wasn't that hard to hear, it was mainly quiet. Raphtalia and Melty were sleeping beside Filo, who was in her filolial form, Zane's avatar was logged out on the chair on the corner, and Yanoka was sleeping by the window.

The kitsune boy switched his shield from Guardian Shield to the Cream Alligator Shield, a shield he unlocked after killing cream colored alligators in the Melromarc sewers.

"What's an alligator?" Toph asked

Gen Wolf showed the Avatar cast a picture of an alligator.

"I'm going to guess they don't have alligators in their world?"

"Nope." Gen Wolf confirmed.

He was really glad he and Zane took a detour down there after interrogating that knight that followed in the alleyway before the "princess kidnapping" issue happened.

The shield's ability improves his vision in the dark. So when he looked at the direction of the shuffling, he saw Frostine sitting on the floor beside the bed while rubbing her head. She must've fallen off of the bed headfirst.

"She's still awake?"

"Guess she's still worried. Can't blame her."

Cue a pic in Gen Wolf's paw from Reiko. It was the classic "Hey, you're finally awake' meme from Skyrim, getting a fond eye roll from the wolf

Keith: Why are you still awake?

Frostine squeaked before looking at her master, having improved vision in the dark as well.

"Busted." Wally jeered playfully

Frostine: I woke up because you shouted...

Keith: That's a lie Frostine. Your eyes are still wide awake. I can see you in the dark with this shield.

The blonde lifts his shield arm, showing it to Frostine, who pouts after Keith caught her lie.

Keith: Again, why are you still up?