Level 3:The Slave Girl named Raphtalia

"What's wrong, goddess?" Bell asked a concerned Hestia

"It's Keith. Just what was his past like? Same with Zane." She wondered

"You'll see in future viewings." Gen Wolf said.

"I feel like you said spoilers a lot. And not to us." Robin said

"Perhaps." Gen Wolf said with a smirk.

The scene opens up back in the lounge. In one of the rooms, which was a bedroom, Zane wakes up. He sits up from bed and rubs the back of his neck. He walks over to the drawer and grabs a towel before entering the shower.

Minutes later, he exits the shower completely clean and refreshed. He exits the room after wearing a new set of clothes and putting the towel on a towel rack to dry.

"Did GM provide the clothing?" Lance asked

"Well, who else would?" Keith answered his question with another one

Upon reaching the kitchen area of the lounge, he noticed two plates of food on a tray. The first food was a cheesy ham sandwich roll and a glass of orange juice. The second was a fish filet with mashed potato and chicken nuggets and a cup of water and a large cup of coke.

"What is that stuff?"

"It looks weird yet tasty too."

"Cheesy ham sandwich and a glass of fruit juice." Gen Wolf said, materializing a tray of said food for everyone. "And a fish filet with mashed potato and chicken nuggets.'' He materialized that too.

"What's that brown water? Are they drinking mud?" Toph blanched

"Soda." Gen Wolf said summoning a few bottles of coke, pepsi, and other kinds of cola.

"Ok, what kinda world do you live in?" Wally asked the avatar cast, getting an elbow nudge from Artemis.

"A world that doesn't have the same advancements as ours, obviously." Raquel (Rocket) said.

A note laid on the table written on it was;
"Already ate breakfast and waiting for you to log in
PS - The fish filet is lunch
- Keith"

Zane immediately grabbed his sandwich roll and glass of juice and walked up the stairs and went around the hallway and opened a door that led to another hallway with two glass doors on either side.

Zane looked to the right and saw Keith in the room through the glass door. He was wearing a VR headset that looks almost like the Sword Art Online Nervegear helmet and a suit almost similar to the haptic suit from Ready Player One.

"It looks so cool..." Pidge gaped in amazement

"What is it made of?" Erhard and Welf jinxed in awe

"Probably something light and elastic." Tony observed.

Zane then entered the room to the left, which was his setup room. The room was plain and bland, no design or décor, and it only had one big wall table by the door. The table had a few pieces of equipment on them but had enough space for other things to be put.

He sets his food on the table and he grabs two bracelets on the table and puts them on his wrists.

He then activated the two bracelets and the suit emerged like a symbiote and formed underneath his clothes, forming some form of second skin or a tight spandex suit, covering up to his neck and stopping just below his jaw. He then grabbed the helmet and wore it as the HUD opened up.

[ Welcome User ]
[ Nerve Sensory Suit: Online ]

[ Welcome User ][ Nerve Sensory Suit: Online ]