Level 13:The 2nd Wave of Catastrophe

"Glass, got anything you wanna tell me?" Kizuna asked with a scolding tone

The sight was partially comical. An 18-year-old with a 12-year-old's stature, easily had the older woman nervous.

"I-I uh..." Glass nervously started.

"Kizuna, best if I just show you." Gen Wolf suggested.

"Can we please skip...?" Glass mumbled meekly, knowing full well that an angry Kizuna is not something she shouldn't trifle with.

Kizuna slowly turned to Glass. The shorter girl had a look that clearly says: "What did you do?" Glass just gulped nervously.

"How old is she?" Asami asked

"The Japanese is 18. The ghost-looking lady is around 20."

Wally looked at Kizuna's stature. She looked like a 10 year old would be taller than her. "Really?"

"She's been a hero since she was around 14. She was stuck in a labyrinth for a few years. It was theorized that the Cardinal weapons stop the wielders from aging starting from the day they were summoned." Gen Wolf said.

"So in theory, the kid could live forever?" Erhard asked

"Yup. And correction, I was 12." Kizuna said.

"That explains the lack of height~" L'Arc teased

"Hey!" Kizuna pouted

"Teasing aside, shall we begin?" Wonder Woman gestures to the screen

The scene opens up to show the small group. Everyone among them was ready for the incoming battle in 5 minutes. The two World Jumpers have eaten earlier so they have energy for the fight.

"Can't fight on an empty stomach." Hunk commented

Keith was reviewing the plan that was written down on the sheet of paper. He knew that Glass would appear during this wave so he made sure to find a good defendable area for Ake and his party while they waited for the Wave to end.

"He knows I'll be there?" Glass muttered surprised

"Perks of being from a world where all of you and your adventures are fictional media." Gen Wolf said.

Erhard: It's almost that time. Along with potions, I threw in some left over weapons I had laying around. They'll make for decent backups.

"Well, aren't you generous?" Welf clapped the blacksmith on the back

"Anything to help those kids, or the kid in his case." Erhard said.

Raphtalia: Thank you so much.

Erhard: Still, I'm pretty impressed that you've managed to stock up so much medicine in so little time.

"That is an impressive amount in such a short time." Batman admitted

Yanoka: You have Sir Keith to thank for that. He's been working hard on making a lot of medicine.

Keith: Even then, these might not be enough but hopefully it is. Even the best medicine can't heal everything.

"True." Wonder Woman said

"Like a broken heart~" Bolin teased his brother

Zane: *jokingly* Like a broken heart?

"Hey he agrees. Ow!" Bolin whined when Mako elbowed his ribs

Cue Keith throwing a shield at Zane's face, making the redhead stumble and fall onto his back.