Level 9:Saviors? Not Really But Sure

"So, you were all wondering what made the seed so dangerous, here's your answer." Gen Wolf said.

The scene opens up to show the World Jumpers and their party in their wagon, along with them were a cart full of herbicide. They were headed towards Lerno Village, a village at the south-west, as they were meant to deliver the herbicide there.

"Herbicide...The village is overrun by plant life.." Batman said, having faced a similar problem thanks to Poison Ivy

Raphtalia was up front in the wagon as she's the coachman, or coachwoman in her case. Keith was brushing Frostine's hair while Yanoka was checking if they had all the herbicide. Zane on the other hand, was laying down on the bench.

Zane: *bored, sighs* Why are we doing this again?

Keith: It's our job, idiot.

"Guess he prefers action." Conner sympathized

"Well, he does look like the most action hungry between the two." M'gann said

Zane groans in annoyance and sits up.

Zane: This is fun at first but now it's becoming boring. Where's the action? This is exactly why I hate doing fetch and delivery quests!

"Those can be annoying.." The gamers in the audience admitted

Keith: You just hate doing it because you always choose bounty quests.

Zane: Okay, that's true. But still, quests like this only have us travel and deliver or fetch something in exchange for money or some item we either already have or are useless to us.

"That's how it works in games?" Superman asked confused

"Sometimes. You'd do one fetch quest and it gives you a super rare item. But when you do such an easy quest, like rid a hideout of bandits, and your reward is the exact same super rare item, it's bullcrap." Gen Wolf said.

"I hate when that happens." Robin sighed

"Don't we all?" Spider-Man rhetorically asked with sarcasm.

Keith: Hey, not everything we get is useless. Some of it can be used in other ways. Just ask Hickwaal, he'd say the same.

Yanoka: Speaking of Hickwaal, I think I know why he needs a lot of herbicide.

Zane and Keith peeked up to the front with Yanoka and saw overgrown vines, weeds, and roots all over the place.

"By Odin's beard.." Thor muttered

"What the eff happened here?" Ryuji asked, shocked.

"It's like Poison Ivy's works." Robin commented.

Filo: Master, the plants here are amazing!

Zane and Yanoka looked at Filo like she was crazy while Keith snickered before returning serious

"Filo, are you alright in the head?" Lance asked, genuinely concerned

"My successor can be a bit naive... and weird... sometimes." Fitoria apologized.

"We're gonna see a lot of that, aren't we?" Hunk asked

"More than you think." Gen Wolf snickered

Keith: Well, Hickwaal was right about those people needing tons of herbicide.

Yanoka: Filo, get us to the village as fast as you can.

Once they arrived in the village, they spoke with the village chief.

Lerno Village Chief: I don't know how to thank you enough. This place was about to fall prey to all the vines too.