Level 12:Preparations and new Allies

"I couldn't help but overhear but...what did the bow hero do that was so terrible?" Ms Martian asked, having heard Gen wolf's thoughts

"Ah, well. Best I just play the screen so you all can see." Gen Wolf said.

The scene opens up to the World Jumpers meeting the knight that was chasing them in Erhard's shop. Behind the knight was a group that was composed of two more knights, a human witch, and a demi-human witch.

"The young man has a group of his own. Commendable." Thor approved

Zane: So, you needed something? You kept chasing us and got in between me and the Spear Hero earlier.

"I'm gonna guess shield kiddo ran from him too?" L'Arc asked

"That he did." Gen Wolf said.

"Can't blame him. He likely assumed Ake was against him." Erhard shrugged

Ake: *nervously* W-Well... Uh, we actually uh...

Keith: It's okay, take your time kid.

Ake takes a breath to calm himself before he and his companions bow.

Ake: Please let us accompany you. At least during the waves!

"They want to join them? After everything they heard?" Aang asked surprised

"I feel like I know why." Tenzin said.

Keith and Zane raised a brow at this while the girls were surprised.

Ake: We were deeply touched by your courage and selflessness when you fought in the last wave. Everyone here wants nothing more than to support you.

"Good kid." Captain America approved

Zane: Oh, so that's why you kept chasing us?

Ake: Yes. We all decided that we should ask to fight side-by-side with you the next time we saw you here in the capital.

"I like these kids." Green Arrow nodded

Keith: I appreciate that but can't you guys fight the waves on your own? Why join us?

Ake: No sir. The point is we wanna fight together with you.

"That's admirable." Wonder Woman said.

Zane: And why is that? What's your reason for wanting to fight alongside us?

The male human mage of the group spoke up.

Male Human Mage: Because sir, we all hail from the village of Lute. Back then, you all saved our families from a tragic end.

"I thought as much." Tenzin said

"What are the chances of so many either hailing from that village or having family there?" Lin asked

"It's the closest village to the city." Erhard said. "It's likely."

The two remembered that they did indeed save a lot of people back in Lute Village. And to think some of them are related to the knights and mages here in the capital.

Male Human Mage: So you see sir, we want to help you in any way we can.

Ake: We wanna repay you for saving our fellow villagers, that's all.

"Don't say the word 'pay' in front of Zane." Toph snarked

Zane: Well we are mercenaries so you gotta-

Before Zane could finish, Keith suddenly slammed his fist into Zane's groin, causing Zane to yell and fall to the ground in pain. Everyone winced at the sudden hit while the males in the room instinctively covered their own groins, except for Keith.