Level 6:Razer vs Spear

"I don't know why, but I feel like this episodes gonna give me a headache." Wasp said

It didn't help that Gen Wolf suddenly had a tray of water glasses and aspirins beside him. That's clearly not a bad sign.

"What gave you that idea?" Shazam sarcastically asked.

"The fact that the wolf god suddenly has aspirins." Naomasa snarked.

"How'd that get in there?" Gen Wolf memed

The scene opens up to show the night sky before it descends to show the lively castle, for twas the night after the Wave. Within the castle, a party was held in cheers of victory with everyone enjoying their time. Well, everyone but the two World Jumpers.

"A party? Who's hosting?"

"Not the queen, that's for certain."

"The king is the next person I can think of."

You see, while the three cardinal heroes continued to party like they just saved the world, they truly didn't. All they succeeded in doing is save a single country, not the world.

"A single country? Really?" Batman deadpanned

"They didn't know that the waves happen around the world, they think it's just there in Melromarc. They weren't informed about it prior to their summoning." Gen Wolf said.

As of now, Zane was enjoying himself but it was a bittersweet party for him. Keith, on the other hand, is checking on Melty and the Queen through a crystal ball, in lonesome, in the corner.

Keith: Are you certain everything is alright there in Faubrey?

Queen Mirellia: Yes, it is, now that the wave has passed.

"Good to know they're ok." Asami sighed relieved

Keith: I knew we should've stayed behind.

Princess Melty: While that sounds nice, Faubrey can handle itself at the moment. It's Silvelt and Shieldfreeden that need help the most.

"They must have more than enough military might at the moment." Shiro said

"Faubrey is the most powerful country in that world just after Melromarc." Gen Wolf informed.

Keith: While that's true, we unfortunately cannot head to Shieldfreeden and Silvelt now. I truly wish I can do more to help them but our hands are full as of the moment.

Princess Melty: How can your hands be full? The Cardinal Heroes are there, so shouldn't it be easier for you?

L'Arc, Therese, Glass, Kizuna and even Fitoria tsked at that

Keith: *grumble* No. The "heroes" went ahead and beat the Wave boss but unfortunately left Lute Village alone in turn. The poor villagers would've all been gone if it wasn't for us.

Conner snarled at that. "Idiots..."

"They sully the word hero." Aqualad agreed.

Queen Mirellia: *sighs* I'm going to have to apologize to the villagers once I return.

"Why? She didn't do anything wrong." Bolin asked

"She's the leader of the country, she means to take responsibility." Gen Wolf said.

"She's a good leader." Wonder Woman complimented, thinking of her mother being a great leader as well.

"Better than her consort at least." Erhard said.