Anniversary

Notes: Lemon chapter

Miraak

Miraak grins down at his wife mischievously. He has her against the wall of their shared bedroom as he presses his body firmly against her frame. He runs one of his hands down to her hips and moves the other hand to the wall. His leg pushes between her legs and he makes sure to place a little pressure into her core. She sucks in a breathe and fire enters her eyes. He never tires of how good her tiny body feels against his larger one. She is a Dragonborn and has no need of his protection, but the feeling of standing between her and the world is intoxicating.

This is entirely her fault. She was wearing ceremonial nord armor when he came in the bedroom. A come hither look on her face. The armor looked divine on her, and how could it not? She looked divine in everything, but his nordic heritage went wild seeing her in the armor of his people. 

"Miraak," She reaches up and wraps her arms around his shoulders, "Dii Dovah". (My dragon)

He feels himself melt beneath her words. "Dii sil," (My Heart). 

Miraak moves his hand from the wall to her cheek as he leans back from her body to look at her. He runs his thumb over her soft skin. In response she grins wickedly and turns her head to gently catch his thumb between her teeth.

It is not really a bite, just a little pressure between teeth, but it does exactly what she intends.

Miraak releases a low growl before wrapping his arm around her hips and lifting, causing her legs to go around his waist for support.

She releases his thumb from her teeth and her hands slink up to the sides of his head. She gives a light tug to indicate she wants him to lean in and kiss her.

How can I disagree with that, He thinks to himself as her claims her lips with his own.

Her kisses are wild and he lives for them. Their tongues battle for dominance and neither is willing to give in to the other. She tastes of jazberries: the woman was always snacking on the things. He had never found the berries to be all that interesting before he met her. Now, when he tastes them on her lips it drives him even more wild. 

They both pull away for air.

"You are overdressed, My Love". She says in a low voice, "And I want a bed tonight". Referring to their last few forays that never quite made it between the sheets.

"Ol hi hind," (As you wish) Miraak responds and he lets her down to the floor to start removing his robes.

"Oh, do allow me." She brushes his hands away and pulls the metal pieces of his robe off him. 

She moves terribly slow, which might be the point of her volunteering to do this in the first place. Miraak is tempted to call upon his magic and send all their clothes away, but he knows she enjoys undressing him and he holds still. She gets to the cloth underneath the metal, and as she peels it back she makes certain her fingers brush his skin causing his breathing to become heavier and his heart to race.

Once he is bare to her and at her mercy she runs her fingers along his upper body. Feeling every muscle and brushing through his chest hair. She raises to her tiptoes to run her fingers further up his neck and to the scales forming around his dragon eye. He leans into her hand and presses kisses to her palm. 

"Dii saviik, Dovahzhul," (my savior, I burn for you). He moves to kiss up her hand and down her arm. With each kiss her armor evaporates in green sparks exposing her skin to him. He whispers Dovahzhul and Saviik as he moves along her body. His hands reach toward her and grips her waist causing the leather to evaporate from there as well giving his hands contact to her skin.

It is not long for his magic to completely undress her and he takes the opportunity to lift her again trying to get closer to her. He captures her lips once more in a heated kiss, his head tilted to give him better access. Her skin is soft against his skin and her scent of fresh air and jazberries intoxicate him. He walks them away from the wall and toward their bed and he lays her gently on the sheets and climbs over her.

With him she is safe from the world and all the magics and evils that they had left behind those years ago. Never again would he allow that world of evil hunt her.

He moves one of his hands down between her thighs to check her wetness. She is ready, but he wanted to do more than just enter her. He runs his thumb over her clit and one of his fingers entered her.

She gasps, "Miraak"!

He presses his head into the crook of her neck and grins into her skin before nibbling her sensitive neck. His hand between her thighs moves in a way he knows will send her over the edge. Her hips buck into his hand trying desperately to get more friction. Her breathing is labored and her body quivers. Her hands grip his shoulders as he moves.

She proclaims his name repeatedly like a prayer as she nears the edge. When she reaches her limit her hips buck one more time and she clamps her legs together around his hand. Miraak's tactful placement of his head into her neck proved needed as she shouted "Fus!" causing their home to shake. If it were not for the enchantments he placed on the building it would fall in. 

He moved his hand away and settled his body between her and claimed her lips to taste the remaining power of her shout. 

He hummed in satisfaction.

Pulling away her next words are not in the dragon tongue or common. He recognizes the language of her birthplace in Valenwood, "Ahd tandanya no", (I love you).

Miraak strokes her side as he enters her. "And I love you, Dii Dovah."(my dragon).

He holds still a moment to give her time to adjust. When she signals she is ready he moves. It is difficult to hold back as they are two people with dragon souls, and they don't normally. But tonight is his anniversary of freedom from Apocrypha and a celebration of her victory in freeing him. He will not rush this. She seemed inclined to agree as she gladly meets his pace.

He makes certain she tumbles over the edge first, and keeps his head well away from her mouth and on her skin around her shoulder. She releases another "Fus!" as he finds his own release. He feels that urge to shout just as she does, but he holds it back. It is why they position like this as he has more control over his instincts. Time is a temper. 

He can handle her shouts, but she always feels guilty and worries she might hurt him. It is something he adores about her. She cannot handle his shouts he knows. It is not something he has tested, but he knows. So, he holds back his dragon. 

Pulling out he rolls onto his back and she moves to lay across him and tangle tangle their legs together. They both drift into a sleep.