Done

Mindora

Min stood tall and firm beside her husband as awards were placed around the necks of the Inquisition inner circle's neck. They all glowed with pride for their victory as well they should. 

They stopped a great deal of ancient chaos from taking the world from beneath the feet of the innocent. Serana now fully human thanks to her decision to remain in Thedas looked especially proud and happy as she stood next Blackwall, or rather Rainier.

Min herself was content. She was banned from Tamriel due to her shout being strong enough to strip Mara of her magic. 

The aedra and deadra did not need that kind of power anywhere near them.

Min was saddened by that turn of events. She rather liked the option to go home, but she needed to make amends to Alistair and soothe over her mistakes. It is best she remain and own her choices as best she can. 

Miraak as always was ever ready to help her in her journey. Ever her best support and greatest strength.

Min clapped for her friend and lifted her glass of champagne toward her friend as the ceremony came to a close and the drinking began.

The night continued with drinking and merrymaking.

It was over and she was free.

The End.

------------------

Note from Author:

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and leaving positive reviews. It took a long time to come together and I am proud to share it with you. Thank you.