Undone

Mindora

She did not have the time to be tired.

Min lifted herself up as her wound healed. She looked to her husband, Talos, and Akatosh. "Mu lost nid tiid. Mu fen bo. (We have no time. We must move).".

Akatosh roared and Talos nodded.

The dizzying smell of magic erupted once more and caused everyone nearby to land in the Tevinter jail. Included the Elves, the dragonborn, the aedra, and Inquisition members to land in a cloud of bronze before the great gates of the maker.

Mara stood before them with a man at her side.

All things that had been done had just been undone in a matter of moments.

The veil's removal caused a heaviness to settle on the non mages. Bull, Varric, and the other non-mages were coughing up blood. Serana was holding up Blackwall as much as she could as the lumbering man clawed at his chest.

Half of the Elvenuris looked suitably content to be before their old ally, Mara, despite Solas's words of warning. At least Dirthamen, June, Sylaise, and Fen' harel stood on the side of Thedas while the others were intent on blood.

And now the once trapped maker stood before everyone in all his glory. 

A bright, burning red magic issued forth as he charged it at the tired Mindora. Min's reaction time was none existant at this point. The fatigue had settled deep into her bones. She felt much like she had when she learned of her friend's death in Skyrim.

She did not want to move then.

She did not want to move now.

She wanted to sleep.

Miraak had other ideas. He put a green ward around her body as he and the aedra lashed out toward the maker, Mara, and the loyal elves began the bright swirl of their magic once again.

Miraak went down to his knees at the strength of the maker and Min felt his waning strength.

It was enough to force herself up. 

Min's anguish and pain were deep within her, but she would not lose her husband.

She remembered Paarthurnax's words about how dragonrend had been made. In the mortal's slavery and frustration they had created dragonrend. It was a shout that gave the feeling of mortality to the immortal.

Perhaps Mara and the others could feel rend just as the dragons did. Immortality was immortality. 

Min released dragonrend only to have it land flat at the maker and Mara's feet.

Min's despair deepened. She had failed and gotten innocent people killed. She had betrayed her friendship with Cora and Alistair. She had allowed Mara to overtake and ruin the world. She had lost the orb long enough for the veil to be torn. The dying non mages were Min's fault. 

Min wanted to scream in agony and self hate. She had failed so many and all at once.

"JO, RAAZ, UL!," A perfectly new shout tour through the earth and air toward her enemies. All of Min's mistakes, desire, pain, fear, and depression entered into one full shout.

Mara, the elves, and the maker fell to the ground.

Their chests rose and fell. 

The shout did not kill them.

No one was certain what the shout had actually done other than put them to sleep.

Min collapsed herself and the world went dark around her. Her body no longer willing to fight sleep for the sake of battle.