Tamriel

Notes: Lemon. Consensual sex. Characters in love.

Mindora

She had taken Miraak to her home on Solstheim and he collapsed into the bed without complaint. The man slept for several days. 

She supposed Mora had not afforded him a proper bed in 4,000 years. Mindora decided to change that. From here forward her homes were his homes and her beds were his beds. She was used to sleeping in the wilderness from her travels anyways. 

When Miraak began moving about the house and utilizing her enchanting and alchemy stations Min remained clear of him. He would come to her when he was ready. She did not mind the distance he kept. She understood. He had been trapped for several thousand years and was getting a feel for everything again, from the air to the food. His body and mind needed readjusting.

When he did finally approached her she was in the study exploring through a journal she had found regarding dwemer ruin near Markarth. She had hopes of finding something fun to do that did not involve ancient evil magic... although... knowing the dwemer she may be looking in the wrong place. Maybe a simple bounty from a Jarl to kill bandits was due.

"The dovah used to seek out mates," Miraak sat in a nearby chair. Min copied his example and sat nearby. She remained silent and and waited patiently for him to continue.

"I never understood why, but no female dragons exist in this world. The dragons here would seek Akatosh's permission to go to a world with females... if a female was their desire. A dragon, Yolahven, told me he felt a pull to a mate on the other side. He left for his mate when the magic of Mundas shifted enough to favor it. He would return when the world forced him out, as he put it.".

Min waited for him to continue, but he did not so she asked, "What brought this up?".

Miraak stood again causing Min to stand as well. He steps up to her, their chests nearly touching. Miraak and Min always seemed to end up this close. Their bodies could not get enough of the closeness. 

Miraak's mask dissolves in a shower of green and he stares down at her. Min can see something akin to a flame in his eyes, "We may not had come from two unknown worlds to find each other, but you broke the laws of Oblivion to reach me," he reaches his hand up to her cheek, his glove dissolved much like the mask had. He runs his thumb across her cheek and stroking down to her bottom lip. "I wondered if I had imagined it at first... but... I have a pull toward you. A pull that I would beg Akatosh to cross worlds for. I understand why the dragons suffered other worlds for this feeling".

Min kissed his thumb in response, "Mara told me in a dream that we are mates. Serana warned that it may not be a good thing, her parents didn't work." Mindora left the unspoken question in the air between them... can they work?

 Miraak's gaze softens, "I do not wish to harm you. I never did," His eyes cut to the side. "I thought I had to, but when it came to the moment to do it... I felt as if I was... I am not sure what to say it was... but it was painful.".

Mindora reaches up and cups his face in her small hands, "I want to try this with you.".

Miraak returns his gaze to her and a small smile forms on his lips, "Hi los gahrot dii sil (You are stealing my heart)."

Mindora's smile broadens at his words. "Drun zu'u wah ag daar sul, dii dovah (Cause me to burn this day, my dragon).".

Miraak did not need to be told twice. He moved to lift her to his height and claimed her lips with his own. Mindora groaned into his kiss and closed her eyes. He tasted of magic and power and it caused her to wonder if it was from his thu'um.