Sequel Announcement

Hello!

I know, it's been way too long and I apologise for that. I never thought it would take me so long to write again. It's been what, two years since the end of this book? I know most of you probably aren't even around on Wattpad anymore, and others simply lost interest in the story and its characters. After all, it's been a long time and I totally understand.

However, for those of you interested, the sequel to Keep My Heart Warm is finally available. It's called and follows the story of Savannah and Romeo, now in the city, Romeo's natural habitat. This will be the male's turn to guide Savannah and help her out in the new enviornment as he himself tries his best to keep following the path of self-improvement and not fall into old habits. In this book, you will learn more about Savannah and Romeo's mothers, see the development of Romeo's relationship with his father and his pursuit for a career in music, and Savannah's adaptation to university and the city lifestyle as she makes new friends and opens her mind to a whole new world. Their relationship will grow and blossom, but not everything will be easy. There are many challenges waiting for the couple in the city that will test their relationship and love for each other.

I will be updating twice per week. You don't have to re-read this book in order to read the sequel, as I've written it in a way you'll get caught up with everything as the first chapters go on. It would make me very happy if you gave this sequel a chance despite me leaving you hanging on for so long. Either way, I'm very grateful you even read this book in the first place. It really means a lot to me.

This is it for now. You can find me in https://www.wattpad.com/1288808099-keep-my-blood-cool