Chapter 4

It was the day of the ultimate fight, where warriors from all corners of the globe come to test their mettle against the fiercest of opponents. Blitz, as always, perched on Y/n's shoulder, ready for action.

Y/n: You hear that, Blitz? It's the ultimate showdown, and I'm gonna show these chumps who's boss.

He strutted up to an opponent twice his size, cracking his knuckles with a smirk. With lightning-fast reflexes, Y/n dodged the brute's charge and delivered a devastating kick to his face, sending him sprawling. Y/n then grabbed him by the arm and slammed him against the wall, before finishing him off with a powerful kick to the face, knocking him out cold. The crowd went wild, chanting Y/n's name.

Y/n then met up with his girlfriend, Rapunzel, and gave her a hug and a kiss.

Rapunzel: You were amazing out there!

Y/n: Of course I was. I'm the baddest of the bad, and I won't stop until every last enemy feels the sting of my boot.

Next scene.

Announcer: Welcome to the challenge of the Brave, where you will see skilled combatants from all the lands compete in a series of death-defying challenges that culminate in the main event! The ultimate melee! Only one will walk away with the respect of the Sven kingdoms! Today's favorite is the world's most renowned warriorZ some say he's the meanest, most ruthless fighter that world has ever seen! Wreck Marauder!

A scary looking food then came right on the stage. And he was so frightening to everyone.

Wreck Marauder: Who's house is this? This is Wreck's house.

He then took his boat mask off and tossed it and it so happens to land on Shorty.

Next scene.

Y/n: Hey, Raps, I've noticed Cass has been looking a bit pale lately. I heard she's been called Lady-in-waiting, but let's be real, she's more like Lady-in-need-of-a-sandwich.

Rapunzel: Yeah, she has been a bit on edge today.

Y/n: Yeah, she's not exactly shining like a diamond right now, so we better steer clear of her wrath. And speaking of wrath, the match is about to start. Let's get our butts to those deluxe seats.

Y/n then bolted towards the front to get the best view.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, take your seats! Give it up for Razorblade McDoom!

McDoom could be seen snarling and flexing his muscles.

McDoom: The Razor's gonna slice and dice ya!

Y/n: Ha! McDoom? More like McDumb! Am I right?

Rapunzel then sat down next to Y/n.

Y/n: Hey, Blondie, you managed to snag some deluxe seats too, huh? They put us up here so we can see all the carnage in crystal clear detail.

Rapunzel: Really? It seems kind of far.

Announcer: Next up, the unstoppable Wreck Marauder!

Wreck then growled.

Wreck: Wreck has three words for you! You're gonna get wrecked!

Y/n: Hey, if I didn't know any better, I swear that guy down there look just like Cassandra.

Rapunzel: That is Cassandra! Wow! I've never seen Cass so nervous.

Y/n: Ooh.

Rapunzel: I guess I can't blame her. I mean, she worked so hard to get invited to this competition.

Y/n: Invited? No, you don't an invitation to compete. You just have to be dumb enough to do it. Like Cassandra. Ha-ha! Wooo!

Rapunzel: Anyone can compete? We can do this together!