Chapter 6

8 years ago.

Some horses were moving with a few people around. As the men down below were distracted, two men were able to take that distraction and of course, one of those men was Y/n. They were able to steal some riches and put them in bags. Blitz, on the other hand, was able to catch as much as the others. Y/n, for last, was able to open the carriage the queen was in. And he valued a ring worth his keeping. He took it off her fingers.

Y/n: Well, well, well, if it isn't the queen herself. You look like you could use a little fun in your life. How about I show you a good time with my trusty "wrench"? I promise it'll fix any of your problems.

In response, she hits him with her book. This knocks him into the snow, and Anthony then took the rings right from him.

Anthony: Sorry, fellas. Baron's orders.

Lance: Are you kidding me? That backstabbing bastard! Nobody screws us over and gets away with it!

Y/n: Forget about that prick! We'll deal with him later. Right now, we've got bigger fish to fry.

There were some guards chasing after them. Y/n was able to dodge the arrows with ease. They hid for cover.

Lance: Check to see if the coast is clear.

Y/n checked to see an angry guard snarling.

Y/n: (smirks) Well, hello there, big boy.

Y/n then punched the guard in the throat and did a spinning kick to knock him out. Y/n then went back to cover.

Y/n: Time to bounce, boys. Let's get the hell out of here.

Y/n and Lance then made a jump over the cliff.

Present day.

Rapunzel: Help support Corona's orphans! Because every donation brings a smile to the face of a child in need. Right, Y/n?

Y/n: Absolutely, sweet cheeks. It's a fucking tragedy that these kids have to go through life without parents, and some of them even resort to a life of crime. We gotta do something about it.

Y/n then noticed a person in a cloak. Rapunzel noticed the look on Y/n's face.

Rapunzel: Y/n, is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, just peachy.

Y/n and Rapunzel then began pulling on a carriage.

Rapunzel: Everyone was so generous. Look at all these clothes and toys and... a beard?

She then pulled out Shorty.

Shorty: Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

Y/n snatched Shorty away and then a mysterious cloaked figure ran by.

Y/n: Shit. Okay, Blondie, let's get you back to the castle.

Y/n then began escorting Rapunzel back as the mysterious figure stood still.

Rapunzel: Who is that?

Y/n: No clue, but something tells me we shouldn't stick around to find out.

The figure then appeared in their path. They turned and the figure was there. They began running until they were caught in a dead end.

Y/n: Well, fuck.

Rapunzel: Uh, dead end.

Y/n: Rapunzel, that vase, now!

The mysterious figure then approaches.  It turns out that it was Lance.

Lance:(laughs) Gotcha, Rider.(removes his cloaks) Man, you should've have seen your-