Chapter 13

Y/n: Okay, Blondie, I know what I'm gonna do today.

Rapunzel: What?

Y/n: I'm gonna visit an old village not too far from here. It's one of the few village that I didn't steal from and stole from. I have made a lot from friends there and I know that there gonna be so surprise to me. Thanks to me they are living clean and full of fruit.

Rapunzel: I can't wait to meet these old friends of yours.

Y/n: Trust me, you'll love 'em.

Blitz then flew on his head.

Next scene.

Y/n and Rapunzel then head to the village as promised. As soon as they entered, they recognized Y/n.

Man: It's our savior. Y/n! He has returned!

The whole village just looked at him and began staring in awe.

Man: Here, have a basket of apples.

Y/n: Thanks. Just one will to do. Max can have the rest.

He then gave Max the basket of apples.

Rapunzel: Wow, I didn't know that you had so many friends here.

Cassandra: And here I thought you were nothing more than a common thief.

Y/n: Common? I'm was way above average. Not that I even do that anymore.

Woman: When we needed him, he came to us and he gifted us with food and gold.

Y/n: See, I wasn't all for myself all the time. I just thought it would be best to help someone else for a change for the time being.

Rapunzel was seen playing with a little girl who was messing with her hair all the time.

Man: Since you have serve us so well, it would be great to serve Corona since you are with them.

Y/n: Thank you for your generosity.

Rapunzel was seen playing with a few more children and Pascal could be seen eating fruits given to him by the children and the same could be said about. And it was time to leave.

Rapunzel: The people here were friendly. You think we could come back here tomorrow?

Y/n: Yeah, I think we have some time. I don't see what could hurt from that.

Next scene.

 A large man wearing full armor came by

A large man wearing full armor came by. As he walked in, people in town were all scared of him. He had his soldier at his side. He then took a fruit from a basket of a merchant.

Merchant: Wait, you have to pay for that! Do you hear me!

As the merchant ran, he grabbed him by the throat and tossed him straight into a table. And now the next thing he did look around and see some few rations that worth taking.