Chapter 12

Y/n and Lance were able to outrun the guards and they won.

Y/n: Like, seriously, is that it? Ugh, how pathetic!

He then tossed the bag of fake stole goods.

Stan:(panting) Man, we were so close this time.

Y/n: Well, I take it that you mean by close which is not even a little then I  agree with you. If you can't even catch us when we're not even going all out, how are you expect to catch this master thief that's terrorizing the town?

Pete: Captain calls him the Silent Striker.

Y/n: Please, don't make me laugh. Well, Captain, this humility just prove that my best friend Lance here is more than ready to assist me in training your men in the fine art of thief-catching. So, what could it be? Does he get the job?

Captain: No.

He and the other guards then walked away.

Lance: Uh, I'm not so sure how I feel about this whole public servant business anyway.

Next scene

Rapunzel: The entire kingdom is in a panic over this Silent Striker,so Pascal and I figured we had to our part to help catch him.

Rapunzel had a trap set up for the thief.

Cassandra: Uh, Raps, maybe you should leave the bad-guy snatching to the pros.

Cassandra then began to set off the traps.

Rapunzel: Wait, Cass, no-

It was too late. Cassandra was up in one of the traps.

Rapunzel: Obvious was kind of the point. Here, let me help you down.

Cassandra: No, no, I'll do it myself, thank you.

She began cutting her way down.

Rapunzel: But I have safer way to get you-

Cassandra then fell.

Cassandra: My leg!

Rapunzel:...down.

Next scene.

Y/n: This isn't so hard. All we have to do is catch this striker, prove that you're trustworthy, and bam-o, the Captain hires you on the spot.

Lance: Then let's find us the Striker. Well, he's not here. Ooh, let's get kebabs.

Y/n: Screw the Kebabs! We've got detective work to do!

Lance: But the Kebabs...

Next scene.

Cobbler: As I always do each morning, I placed my best shoes in the display window. He took all my money... from the till, from the safe, even my secret shoe stash.

Y/n: Right, got it.

Y/n then wrote all of this down on note.

Next scene.

Monty: It happened during the after-school rush. That's my busiest time. He cleaned me out.

Lance began tasting the sweets.

Monty: Uh, you know you gotta pay for those, son.

Next scene.

Xavier: I was waking over to get a customer her change. I turned my back for one second, and suddenly, the whole chest was empty.

Y/n: And that's just about it. This should be enough to go on here.

Next scene.

Lance: Well, that was a waste of time. Hey, look at that.