Chapter 10

It was about time Y/n to get up and start something new for the day but he doesn't know what to do at the moment. He could think about doing things with his girlfriend.

Next scene.

Rapunzel: So, what do you want to do today Y/n?

Y/n: I don't know. I was thinking maybe we could do something fun for the day and make fun of Cassandra all day long. I mean, there is so much fun that we could do all day.

Rapunzel: I'm not sure what we could do either?

Blitz then flew on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n: I know!

Rapunzel: What?

Y/n: I could take you to the bed and... you know what? Nevermind. I'm pretty sure that would be predictable as always. Oh, I got just the thing.

Next scene.

It could to them baking together.

Y/n: Baking. She would would bake for me when I'm feeling down.

Rapunzel: I didn't know that you could bake?

Y/n: Trust me when I say this, there's a lot about me that you haven't known yet. And baking was one of my compassion. I took take criticism of the cookies so well and let's say that I may have broken a few teeth because if that but that the heck to do I have to say for it?

Cassandra: That you're an amateur?

Y/n: Hey! Watch it, Cassie. Right now I'm just not in the mood. Well I'm just in the mood for breaking nose and arms.

Cassandra: Yeah, probably yours.

Y/n: Nope. My nose and teeth are gonna be fine. Yours are what I'm worried about. In fact I was just thinking about give you a free ticket to the hospital. Yeah, that's sound just about right.

Cassandra: Oh, is that so?

Y/n: Yeah.

Rapunzel: Guys, just cool it down.

Y/n: Yeah, Cass, it's about time you mature a little and maybe get some pop your cherry for you. Yeah, now get your annoying ass out of my face and go suck someone else's penis while you're at it!

Y/n and then grabbed Rapunzel and went outside.

Y/n: Yeah, there's so much I wanna do. And you know what I'm gonna save for last?

Rapunzel: What?

Y/n: Oh, you really want to know huh? Well I'm gonna destroy you. I'm gonna absolutely demolish and wreck you so hard that you probably won't be able to walk. That's what I'm gonna do when I get back. See you, honey.

He kissed her head and walked off.

Rapunzel: