Chapter 8

Y/n was seen walking with Rapunzel wearing goggles.

Rapunzel: Cassandra, looking good. You should see some of the inventions one display! Look at these crazy goggles! Oh. Hi, Varian! I haven't seen you since...

Y/n: Since your last invention nearly got us killed. Happy to see you here. With some sort of tiger invention I see.

Varian: Please, I wouldn't miss a chance to promote the merits of alchemy. And wait until you see my invention. I think, uh, everyone at the expo will be impressed.(chuckles) Cassandra's gonna be here, right? Not I'm doing this for Cassandra!(chuckles) But, yes, she's gonna be there, right?

Next scene.

Rapunzel and Y/n were checking out some of the inventions. They first saw someone making flapjacks.

Rapunzel: That makes flipping flapjacks look like a piece of cake!(chuckles) Or should I say pancake?

Y/n: I wouldn't.

Man: Ladies and gentlemen.

Rapunzel then dragged Y/n.

Man: forget everything you know about spring-loaded stilts!

Rapunzel: Done!

Rapunzel then dragged Y/n. They then saw some goat milking machine. Shorty was seen in the bucket.

Shorty: Mmm! Fresh from the goat's body and into my tummy.

They made everyone gag before moving on.

Fernanda: Attention, science lovers! I am the one and only Fernanda Pizazzo! Yes, thank you, thank you. You may ask yourselves what revolutionabilly, stupendimonious invention lies behind this veil? You're about to find out when reveres master scientist, and handsome Morsel, Dr. Alcott St. Croix arrives to name my entry into this contest first prize!

Rapunzel:(gasps) This is all so inspiring! I'm gonna go invent something right now!(squeals)

Y/n: Who would have seen that coming?

Next scene.

Y/n's eyes were covered for some reason.

Rapunzel: Okay, for my first invention I wanted to start off with some small and simple.

Y/n: Can the frog take bud tiny little claws off my eyes now?

Rapunzel: Oh! Yeah, Pascal?

Pascal let's go.

Rapunzel: I give you the Hey-Hey! When I was in the tower I devised a way to play catch by myself using a ball and a string. Now, I believe I've perfected that design. How does to work? Glad you ask. It's powered by potential and kinetic energy. Science. Hey-hey! Hey-Hey!

Y/n: While it sounds great and all but it's already been invented.

Rapunzel: Hmm. Okay. I guess I'll chalk that up to be locked in a tower for 18 years. Good thing I have lots more amazing ideas where that came from.

Next she had some food on the table.

Rapunzel: Carrots, celery, cucumbers. What do these have in common?

Y/n: They're all vegetables? That was an easy one.

Y/n gets a tomato to the face.

Rapunzel: We chop them! But knives could be really dangerous! That's why I invented the safety slicer! Just load it up, and...(puts carrots and chop) Slice! Voila!

Pascal head up the carrot as if he was holding up a severed head.

Y/n: Oh! Slow down there, because it seems like you committing vegetable murder. Which would be a problem and I for starters think they have something like that already.