Chapter 7

Rapunzel was having dinner with her parents.

Rapunzel: It's the first thing people see when they enter the castle, dad. I mean, maybe we could remodel it or something, you know, make it warm and welcoming.

Fredric: That archway is an important line of defense, Rapunzel. It is imperative it convey strength and security.

Y/n: Strength and security you say? I got something for ya... Lion Statues. And being stuff and punching who disrespects you lights out. Or you could get some lions and let them eat the oppressors alive. Or get a giant terrifying lion statue that looks like it's gonna gobble you right up.

Fredric: Thank you, Y/n. I'll take those suggestions under advisement.

Y:n: Now that's some solid teamwork right there! High up!

He gave him his hand for a high five but didn't get it. He was left hanging. Rapunzel just nudged him to stop.

Y/n: You're eating. Don't ya wanna disturb ya on your yummy dinner. And if ya don't mind, I'm gonna continue eating. Compliment to the chef.

Next scene.

After Rapunzel was finished, painting Pascal, it was Y/n time to paint her.

Y/n: You're gonna need some Lion design for that arch way. That'll go well with your dad.

Cassandra: Im sure the king loves your idea. You do realize he was just being polite, and probably didn't wanna call you a nitwit to your face.

Y/n: Coming the miss smelly panties over here. What are you doing here? Don't you have some princess dresses that needed cleaning.

Rapunzel: Cass! If my dad didn't like Y/n's ideas, I think he would just say so.

Y/n: Got that right. And I could do so much than ya think. And I mean he's not some wimp that has been afraid of calling me names to my face.

Cassandra: Well, before you go and have your royal advisor nameplate made up,you should probably know that whenever the king wants to ignore an idea. He always says, "I'll take it u see advisement."

Y/n: Ooh. Trying to make me nervous. Not working, sugar-tits. And he does in fact think I'm a nit-wit.

Cassandra: And there it is!

Y/n: Heh, just because it seems like it doesn't mean you have be miss-right-perfect who think she wins in everything. And it's would be embarrassing to have a father-in-law who doesn't take seriously.

Cassandra: Why not? No one else takes you seriously.

Y/n: Hey, watch it, Cass. Because you're looking for another red bottom.

Rapunzel had just put her dress back on.

Rapunzel: Y/n, listen, it isn't true. My dad thinks very highly of you.