11. I Want Her

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

She want her happiness

She want to be free

She was always carefree

I woke up with a heavy headache, and tried opening my eyes but regret it as soon as I did, I felt a burning sensation in my eyes and they were dry. I moved myself up from the bed but the environment was unfamiliar, this isn't my room, what is this place.

I remember coming out of the club with Jin oppa, and he brought me here, all the memories rushed back headache is getting unbearable, and I'll have to eat something to take medicines.

OH NO..! My medicines, they're in my bag which was left in Yoongi's car. I should leave here soon. I roll out of the bed and sat there looking around.

The room was very spacious with a fluffy mattress and fine quality duvet, it smelled like citrus and vanilla, no wonder I slept so well. The walls were covered in grey, green bedding complimenting it. The couch on the other side of the room was green as well with a glass table, and windows allowing natural light to flow gracefully. I got up and walked towards the bathroom, there was a bathtub and shower cubicle both, with black interiors, and all the accessories grey, there was a spare new toothbrush on the shelf above the wash basin, I used it to brush my teeth while the bathtub was filling with warm water, I just need a relaxing bath.

I stripped out of my clothes, rolled my hair into a bun few strands of hair still loosing out from it, and stepped inside the tub. The bath took longer than I expected.

I came out and found an extra towel by the rack, used it to dry myself, and wore my undergarments first, and as I removed the towel from my body, somebody abruptly opened the bathroom door, I turned around to face -now a red Taehyung and I realized I am not completely dressed, FUCK. At lightning speed, he left the same way he came and I got dressed as quickly as I can. Well, that was awkward.

Brushing my hair, my thoughts ran back to this previous encounter with Taehyung, his face was red maybe from embarrassment or maybe from the heat. I shrugged those thoughts away. My sudden disappearance may have caused havoc there last night. I am not ready to answer any questions, hell I don't want to go out at all, but I'll have to, I can't stay locked here forever.

After taking my jacket I was searching for my phone, not on the bed or side table, not even on the couch, maybe I dropped it somewhere while running.

Entering the living room, I saw everyone there, Lisa, Jennie with a bag, Taehyung sitting on the couch together with Jimin and Jungkook, Jisoo, Yoongi with my bag and medicines in his hand, Hoseok with a brown paper bag, Jin oppa, even Namjoon oppa, they sat on the other couch adjacent to first one. They were all looking at me. But I just stared at the ground.

"Y/N, Baby.." Jennie came running towards me and took me in a tight grip. "You know, how much worried I was, please tell me whatever it is that's bothering you, baby, It's hurting to see you in tears." she was sobbing, and her words came out in a whisper. I have had enough of this crying shit, I don't want to hurt my loved ones with all shit going on in my life, I can't do this to them.

"Jennie, look I'm all fine, yesterday something happened and it'll be good if we don't talk about it. I am Okay, and Jungkook will it be okay if you attend today's classes and pass me the notes." I said each and every word loud to let everyone hear, It's a sensitive topic, and talking about it will bring back more pain.