13. Happy Family

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

A FAMILY WHO EATS TOGETHER 

STAYS TOGETHER

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

What does this weird text mean? I should call him, "the dialed number is not reachable." What is the FUCKING world happening? I tried calling Jin hyung, not answered, and even Namjoon hyung didn't answer. If it is a family dinner then they must be already there.

We'll just have to see at the mansion then.

Pulling over at the curb I handed my keys to the driver to park the car, I was walking inside when I saw Yuri talking to someone in the garden, something about 40% shares of the company, I didn't get the whole conversation as someone bumped into me and was about to fall but I held the kid up and I saw Yuri walking towards me, "Hello son, oh you okay there dear?" she greeted me politely and asked the kid if he's alright. Well, too much sweetness, I'll explode right instant, I nodded in her direction and went inside.

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are already present there with their uncle (Namjoon's father) and some new faces. I greeted everyone including my father who took me in his embrace, an act again, he pulled away smiling, "This is my second son, Taehyung, he'll be joining the COO position at the department of fashion in Kim's enterprises, also he's the owner of 40% shares in the company." He announced to everybody and I immediately looked in hyung's direction, he had the same expression as mine, his face got pale, eyes widen, indicating he didn't know anything about this. But Namjoon hyung remained calm as if he was expecting this to happen. I need to talk to him.

"Everybody congratulated me and Yuri came forward and was about to hug me but I ran towards hyung, we need to clear this fucking shit, I didn't even agree on this COO thing and now they're giving me their shares too bind me completely with their business.

"Hyung, let's go to my room, now. I want answers and you'll not be lying or you know I'll leave everything and move somewhere you'll never find me." I was so angry at this moment, he noticed but before he could do anything, our precious father dropped one more bomb on us.

"My dear Seokjin, you will leave our fashion business completely on Taehyung. The company will be separated from Kim's Enterprises in a few months and he'll be the CEO." He announced to everyone and hugged me once again. What exactly does this old man want.

"Hyung now, and Namjoon hyung you too please." I said and went upstairs to my room, leaving my parents and guests there. I sat on my bed waiting for hyungs to come and after what seemed 15 minutes they came together.

"Jin, I think we should tell him." Namjoon hyung said patting Jin's back.

"Taehyung, you will just listen without any argument and debate, I want you to listen carefully," Hyung said taking a seat just in front of me on the couch. I hummed while listening carefully.

"Tae, me and Namjoon have been planning to take everything, every property, business, etc. in your name, it'll make father stumble a little, he won't be able to interfere in our businesses anymore, and to destroy him completely we'll have to take his voting rights, his shares, transfer everything to you. He will have his focus on you but we will be the ones working on this plan. You just have to agree to anything and everything he says, I knew about this plan beforehand, you just have to make sure he never doubts you, in any case. Now you'll go down and show everyone how much happy you are with all his arrangement." Hyung was now walking towards me with slow steps as it was still hard for me to grasp this situation, he wants our father to be powerless for our freedom.