21. Red is your color

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

We reached my apartment, seeing her state I couldn't let her stay alone at her place. Entering the penthouse she directly walk to take a seat on the couch, "Y/N, would you like to eat or drink something?" I ask her being concerned, she looks almost sobered up now. "No, I'd like a hot shower now, can you lend me some clothes, it's uncomfortable." her smile had a pain underneath with a pinch of sadness laced in her voice. "I'll bring you some shorts and a hoodie, you can shower in my room." I say walking to my room she followed.

I picked out a brown oversized hoodie and some black shorts handing them to her and she went straight to the bathroom. I went out to order some brownies and ice cream for us. My phone was continuously vibrating, I saw Jin hyung's and Jennie's texts, I opened hyung's first.

JIN : Did you reach home?
We have a board meeting next Monday, prepare the documents against Yuri, we'll target her first.

TAE : Okay Hyung.

I opened Jennie's texts.

JENNIE  :  Take Y/N to your place, we'll be staying out today and I don't want her to have those nightmares when she's alone at a place.

TAE : She's with me, don't worry enjoy your time.

My phone was ringing, screen flashed with an unknown number, I picked the call, "Sir, I have your order with two brownies and vanilla ice cream, I'm at your doorstep." 

"I'll be there in a second, thank you." I say reaching out to open the door, he handed me the order and left.

I reached the living area placing the order on the coffee table, I saw her coming out of the room, stepping down the stairs, wearing just a hoodie which ended up on the mid of her thigh too big for her, she looked so tiny, my eyes were stuck on her until she came in front of me. "As much as I liked that dress on you, I like you more in my clothes." I say but she looked down shying away immediately. "Your shorts were very large for my size, and this is fine." She say swinging her hands, she looked so funny a chuckle left my mouth.

"I ordered some brownies and ice cream." I tell her sitting on the couch, "Wow really, you are the best" she says sitting beside me giving me a side hug. I smiled at her cuteness. 

We both ate the brownie with ice cream watching some animated movie on netflix. She was smiling and laughing time to time, it was making me feel something different, something I never felt.

I saw some hot chocolate of the brownie dripping down from the corner of her lips, It was so intimidating, I pulled her closer making her sit on my lap, she gasped looking confused, I tilt my head moving closer to her soft lips, licking the melting chocolate from the corner of her mouth taking her lower lip in between mine, her wrist still in my grasp, my free hand went on her butt which felt soft and naked under my touch, she gasped and I entered my tongue. I could taste the chocolate and vanilla on her mouth, I squeezed her butt hard making her moan against my lips sending electricity through my body, I pulled away from her and saw absolute lust in her eyes.

Y/N'S POV :