FINAL B

THIS MAN RIGHT HERE CAN DO ANYTHING WITH ME AND I'D BE DELIGHTFUL TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIM

DADDY TAE

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

The meeting was finished earlier than you thought and now you had this whole day to explore the city.

PARIS - THE CITY OF LOVE

Paris is a city of dreamers, dreaming of magic and creativity, a haven for top famous artists and fashion. The magic of its lights, high-rise buildings, beauty of art and blatant fashion attract many different types of artists.

You will be exploring the city starting from the art itself, The Louvre Museum.
Reaching there you were mesmerized by the building and high rise walls and the paintings, Taehyung was so into it, he explained you each and every details about the painting and about the artists. You felt so happy to see him enjoying his time with you.

After that you stopped at an restaurant to eat something for lunch, and the french lunch was even more amazing. "Tae, I have never tasted a wine like this. We should buy french drinks only." you say a bit tipsy as it was your fourth glass. He simply chuckled at your reaction and continued eating savoring every moment, every smile of you.

Paris is famous for the most famous fashion designers in the world. It is also famous for its imaginative restaurants, which transcend the mind and the borders, as it includes the most famous chefs in the world, and provides the best amenities for them, including ingredients and equipment for creativity only.

This charming city made you fall in love with itself. You were feeling something uneasy since morning, you felt heavy headed. But still you took some painkillers and moved on for the day but now it was increasing, the pain and also you feel like vomiting all of a sudden.

"Y/N, I told you to visit the doctor's first, let's head to hospital and then we can continue the exploration, there's nothing stopping us." he was genuinely worried for your health and you say agreed.

You didn't need to wait much as the doctor there was somebody known to Taehyung and he allowed you to have a checkup first, though there weren't much patients present too. 
He checked you thoroughly with every tests he could do, from blood samples to your ultrasound everything. 

You were now at the waiting area, waiting for the reports. You just hoped it isn't that big of a deal. "Relax babe, it'll all be good." Taehyung was with you and nothing mattered anymore.

"Mr. and Miss Kim" the receptionist called you and pointed towards the doctor's cabin, you both went their silently as nervousness kicking in.

"Please take a seat." the doctor says as soon as you enter. "There' nothing to be worried about, it's all normal in this state." he tells you and you look at him confused and even Taehyung had the same expression.