28. HAWAII

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

You wake up with the sun rays hitting your face and a loud noise coming from your living room. You get up walking towards the living area with small steps. Reaching there you see Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin sitting in the living room with some order take outs, while Jungkook was bringing some cutlery from the kitchen. 

"Good morning Y/N, come have breakfast with us." Hoseok says chirping with a wide smile. 

"Y/N, go freshen up, we'll wait, we don't have class for the whole week and I need to talk to you so come fast." Jungkook says turning his face towards you from the couch. Everybody looked at you with smiling faces.

"I'll be back in 10" you say walking back to your bedroom, this view made you happy in the morning. You did your morning routine wearing some shorts and a drop shoulder sweater walking back to the living room. 

"Make some space for me" you say walking towards where Jin was sitting. "You smell nice." Hoseok commented making you blush, Namjoon smiled at you shifting a bit making space in between him and Jin on the couch. "How come are you all here this early morning?" you ask taking a seat between the boys. "It was all Jungkook's idea." Namjoon says serving you some noodles with soup. 

"We don't have classes the whole week, so I thought we could go on some short trip." Jungkook says asking everybody. 

"Woah, I'm in." Hoseok was the first one to jump. "I'm in too." Jin says next, "If my boss is going who am I to not enjoy, I'm in." Namjoon says laughing. "Y/N, Yoongi, what about you both?" Jungkook asks putting his bowl back on the table. 

"Ask the others too, Jisso, Jennie, Jimin, Lisa, Ji woo, Taehyung, they're all left." Yoongi says finishing his soup.

"I have asked them and they all are coming Jennie and Jimin will be here any minute now." Jungkook says looking at you. "Well, I have a job too so I don't think, I'll be able to make it." you say shrugging your shoulders. "Don't worry, I've applied for leaves there." you were shocked at Jin's words. "Did you really, ant the manager didn't say anything." you ask being a little confused.

"No, he didn't say anything plus it'll be our first group trip, if you don't-" before he could complete the sentence you hugged him tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much." you say giggling. This was what you needed to refresh your mind.

"Where are we going by the way?" you ask finishing up your breakfast keeping the empty bowl on the table.

"Hawai." Jungkook say and you all squealed, Hoseok almost jumped on you three. 

 You were all discussing about your plans and the activities you'll be doing there. Hoseok was all on about the Hawaiian dance making you more excited, on the other hand Jungkook wanted to try bungee jumping. You feared heights so it wasn't much thrilling for you. 

"When are we leaving?" you ask the most important question which nobody thought about. "We'll be leaving tonight around 8, I have booked everything already." Jungkook says looking at you. You were about to ask about the pricing but you were interrupted by a loud scream.

"Y/N, my baby." Jennie entered the living room with her loud voice. "Jennie, how was your long date." you say raising your eyebrows looking at the faint hickey marks, knowing she had a great time. She blushed.

"Everyone's here, that's great. Let me video call Rachel too." She say excitedly, and you see Jimin entering with a wide smile, his eyes smile when he's happy and today he seemed too happy.