12. Twisted Games

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

DO YOU WANNA PLAY, DO YOU WANNA COME PLAY

IN MY TWISTED GAMES

MY TWISTED GAMES...

Taehyung after hearing Ji-woo and Jisoo was convinced that everything Y/N did was just an act. Everything to wrap the richness around her fingers, "So she's not so innocent and sweet as she seems to be." he thought. He was angry with himself that he let so cheap human enter their lives and almost made him feel guilty when she was the one wrong all along. 

He couldn't wait anymore to destroy the living hell out of her. But he had to control, the urge to kill her on the spot for playing with so many innocent hearts, the urge to ruin each and every inch of her that she wouldn't even think about doing this to any other human being.

"She acts so virtuous, pure, pristine but she's an actual bitch." Jisoo commented with hatred towards her. 

Taehyung was silent, he was making plans as to how to beat her in her own game, he won't tell anybody yet as she has control over their emotions and heart as of now, instead, he'll show them. Just like Mrs. Kim / Kim Yu Ri showed her true self after getting what she wanted. He knows what to do.

Back at the Kim's Penthouse, Y/N, Jennie and Lisa were having a conversation about Jennie's next plans, Jennie was eagerly waiting for a proposal from Jimin as it had already been 4 years since their dating. She has met with his parents too they totally adore her like their son, she loves them too, they're as sweet as Jimin. 

Jennie's parents are restaurant owners, they own a chain of restaurants in Seoul, they are rich too but she doesn't want to join their business as she's fine with writing articles and editing, she works with Jimin.

Her parents are forcing her to marry as she's already 24 now and is an eligible, smart, working woman, they know about Jimin, they have met him on several occasions too but they want a surety that he'll marry her.

"I'm sure he's thinking the same, don't worry, he just came back a few months ago, give him time," Y/N said assuring her. She knows Jimin is very serious about Jennie but her insecurities come from her parents.

"Y/N is right Jennie, you should just focus on looking more beautiful every day so that he won't resist impregnating you and marrying you instantly," Lisa said seductively making Jennie blush.

Whereas Yoongi was asleep in one of the guest rooms upstairs.

Y/N's POV :

It was already evening but nobody was back home, I wanted to go back to my apartment but I had promised Seokjin oppa that I'd wait for him. Jennie had already left as Jimin needed her at work, Lisa and Yoongi left an hour after Jennie, they needed to submit a group assignment at the university and here I was alone in this big penthouse. 

I dialed oppa's number but it was out of reach, I even called Namjoon Oppa but he said, he was busy in a meeting.

I don't like to be left alone and this spacious place is giving me goosebumps. Should I call Taehyung or Jungkook, they must be free by now but what if they're busy somewhere. This lonely place is making me feel more lonely, thoughts of yesterday and Hajun haunting me, the way he looked at me, in my eyes was the same, he just had pure lust for me. I was so stupid to think it was all love before.