40. Wedding Bliss

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Hajun was now in jail, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and everyone assured you that he won't be coming back. You were proud of the family you got here. The power in trust and friendship is way more than the evil.

It's been three months already after that night, and you were in much better condition. Jin took you to Dr. Min and since then your therapy sessions were frequent. You don't get nightmares and sleep well even without Taehyung.

Taehyung has been a great help too, you couldn't thank him much. He has always been there for you even with his busy schedule, he's been working even though he didn't want to at first but now he loves what he do.

Mr. Kim was declared dead after two weeks since he realized his mistakes, the way he tortured his wife "Ji Hwa" the way he tortured his sons in the name of discipline, and the way his trust and empire was broken by the one woman who he thought he loved. Now everything was in the name of Kim Seokjin. Taehyung never wanted ownership of anything and so he earns his share. 

His fashion company 'OMNIA' is now an independent business which is flourishing worldwide. He became the youngest CEO to achieve this much success in such a short time. We celebrated his success a month ago on a yacht party.

"Y/N, what the fuck are you doing standing here, the decorations needed to be done by an hour ago, and call the make up artist, Jennie is freaking out. O MY GOD !! this is not the color" Rachel was screaming throughout walking back & forth. 

Well today is Jennie and Jimin's wedding and in four hours exactly guests would start appearing. You were on the call with the make-up artist when you saw Ji woo with Jungkook kissing passionately. Now they are both a thing, Jungkook was no more the playboy, after he took over the company, he went through a rough phase in his life with so much work pressure but Ji woo was always there to support him. He saw her true feelings and efforts which made him melt towards her.

'People who love passionately are meant to be loved passionately.'

"Take it to a room or something" you say annoyed by the PDA. They start anywhere and anytime, it gets frustrating sometimes. "Well, keep your jealous ass out of our business, it's not my fault that Tae is on a business trip since a month." Jungkook says with that ugly smirk shutting me up. "You were supposed to be my friend." you say pouting and he laughed it off.

"And I don't think this has anything to do with that." you say not backing off, a new trait you gained. Never loose a debate.

"Oh get off of my boyfriend's back." Ji woo says scrunching her nose and all of you burst into a loud laughter. "If you re done with this stupid shit, we need to hurry." Yoongi says coming out of god knows where.

His and Lisa's relationship is blooming day by day, at least they have made it official with everyone.

"Rose, I need you to call your brother and ask him to bring white peonies instead of roses, she doesn't like them." You say getting inside the room, you see Rose with her mother Kim Ji Hye.

You recently got to know about Taehyung's mother and Rose's mother being sisters so technically Taehyung, Jin and Rose were siblings. He had a breakdown when he met both Rose and Ji hye, she called both of her elder brothers oppa and they couldn't contain their tears from flowing. Taehyung and Jin started calling Ji hye as 'mom' and they all live together in the mansion which Jin bought.

Ji Hwa and Ji Hye both the sisters were twins, but Taehyung's father didn't wanted  to have anything related to Ji Hwa come in their lives so he snatched everything from her family which brought Ji Hye, her husband and Rose on road. Her husband got a heart attack and died on the spot. Whereas Kim Byung Hyun threatened Ji Hye that he'd kill her daughter if she ever show him her face. You were hurt thinking about these children who had to suffer just because of a person's selfishness.